Please nerf 5* Wasp

Sm0keyJ0e
Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
Let's go there. She is ridiculously OP and is ruining the game. All of her powers have passive powers attached to them! Come on, man.

Comments

• Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    This thread is great and shall be nerfed forthwith.
  • Vins2
    Vins2 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    im down with nerfing her to the 4* tier where she was probably intended.  The game designers must have thought they were on reddit and added an additional * for formatting.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nerf 5asp and rebalance 4asp for the five 🌟 tier lol.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for character balance, but people seem to think Wasp is bad already.  What about her are players exploiting?
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    While they are at it, they can nerf Banner too 
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    I appreciate your enthusiasm for character balance, but people seem to think Wasp is bad already.  What about her are players exploiting?
    Whoosh
    LOL. The Concord just made a posthumous flight over his head. 
  • entrailbucket
    No, I'm totally on board with it, I'd just like to hear his reasoning!  I can't believe anyone would post something they don't really believe on here, or that the mods would let such a post stay up.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, I'm totally on board with it, I'd just like to hear his reasoning!  I can't believe anyone would post something they don't really believe on here, or that the mods would let such a post stay up.
    Well, there's frequent posts by you that Gambit is still too good. But those stay up too right? 
    ;)
  • entrailbucket
    We're getting off topic, this post is about how Smokey Joe thinks Wasp is too good and would like her to be fixed.
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    No worries, someone will be along shortly to ensure that a post without the word "Meta" is destroyed immediately.

• Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Does Google Translate have an English to sarcasm function? Worth a shot.
  • entrailbucket
    Sarcasm?  OP posted a well-reasoned, measured request for a change to a character he thinks is too powerful.  He apparently thinks that having passive abilities makes Wasp too good.  I'm not sure I see the same thing, but I'm interested in hearing his reasoning.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    I highly doubt you comprehend the concept of “sarcasm”. Unless you’re actually playing along, in which case I must tip my hat to you.

Anyway, go stick to your “Nerf GladiaThor” threads. And create some “Nerf Okoye” and “Nerf Jessica” threads while you’re at it.
  • entrailbucket
    I don't think there's any problem with Okoye or Jessica.  But this post is about Wasp!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Daiches said:
    It isn't fair that she makes the prettiest tiles with those Bees! I mean.. she's a Wasp? Why does she get sweet Bee tiles.
    THIS IS A VERY GOOD POINT AND MY GOD DOES A PEDANTIC RAGE WELL UP FROM WITHIN ME
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Daiches said:
    It isn't fair that she makes the prettiest tiles with those Bees! I mean.. she's a Wasp? Why does she get sweet Bee tiles.
    And then all three of her abilities can take out all the bee tiles.  If having three colors capable of triggering the same power doesn't scream OP, I don't know what does...

<As an aside, it actually looks cool when she destroys the wasp tiles.  Considering I have only 1 blue cover, it took way too many tries to get it to activate.  Not as satisfying as getting Doc Ock's plan to finish, but still cool nonetheless>
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My extremely serious PVE team of her (1/0/1), Ghost (1/3/1) and Ant-Man (champed) cleared the trivials in SCL5 of The Hunt without using any health packs, so I can see why people are saying she’s overpowered.  

Maybe to balance out her extreme power they can add a passive that puts out a new countdown each   turn and when they expire it uninstalls the game.  Sounds fair...
This discussion has been closed.