Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Weird interplay with tokens in Phyrexia. [By Design]

KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,604 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2018 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
One fight has the AI summon many different types of tokens. It could generate knights and goblins.
Weirdly, when it had a stack of knights out and played the goblin war leader person that creates 2 tokens too they reinforced the existing knights (as if they had leader:goblin) rather than just make a new goblin stack.

Very confusing.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• LaeuftbeidirLaeuftbeidir Posts: 1,838 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take a close look at the abilities the next time it's around. It is literally what he does : he spawns (ally??) knight tokens and gives them leader : everything.
  • DBJonesDBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    I think Kinesia is talking about a different fight, where the enemy's ability summons three different types of tokens.
  • MatthewMatthew Posts: 605 Critical Contributor
    That's the same fight though. The creature that is summoned by the ability has "Leader: Goblin, Knight, etc", which means that it's behaving as it should.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what OP is talking about...I might be. Care to elaborate please @Kinesia ?
  • KinesiaKinesia Posts: 1,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmmm... Since the event has passed I can't check, but you might be right. They externally looked like Dominaria Knights and I hadn't even considered they might be a new breed...

To conclude... I don't know! (A symbol for "leader" might help differentiate for things like this.)
  • DBJonesDBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    I definitely remember a battle with the ability to summon a token (and reinforce it) then give it leader. I also remember a different battle that summons knight, goblin, and zombie(?) tokens, 1, 2, and 3 copies.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,727 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. The team has reviewed this scenario, and have concluded that this behavior is by design.
  • ElfNeedsFoodElfNeedsFood Posts: 889 Critical Contributor
    This is where a token gallery would be fantastic...