Progression suggestion: Overhaul DDQ

Options
124»

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There used to be a game show called Supermarket Sweep in which people would compete to spend the most money in order to win cash and prizes......Dazzler confirmed!

Back to the topic - completing the DDQ every day has become an autopilot activity for me, like shaving or brushing my teeth. I have to sort of pay attention to make sure I do it right, but I use the same characters every day and the same strategy without even looking at who the opponents are. With the exception of the clash, I can have the whole thing done in under 10 minutes. I feel the rewards I get are in line with the minimal effort I have to put in.
    If they were to up the rewards, there would also need to be an up in difficulty or effort. I get enough challenge in grinding through Story mode, I don't need reasons to spend additional time on this game.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'm echoing everyone calling for a daily 4* and/or daily crash. We have this thing called a shield rank which they could easily tie into whether or not you quality for a daily 4*. 

Overall though, DDQ is long overdue for another revamp. It was cool when they added the BB but it's far past time for them to remove (or dare I say, auto-win???) the 1* and 2* events for higher level players.