Wasp into Latest, JJ into Classic Limbo.

2»

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    moss04 said:
    Richyyy said:
    I'm lucky enough to already have JJ champed, but am wondering if I should pull from Latests before Wasp enters to help out my 3/3/1 Okoye. Given how worthless Wasp appears to be, the currrent group might be the best selection that's going to be on offer if I want to get Okoye somewhere towards 13 covers.
    Okoye will still be in after Wasp enters. Also when someone enters/leaves it is a simple table swap and any covers that would have been JJ will be Wasp instead and won't affect whether you draw Okoye or Cap. So whether you draw now or later mostly comes down to whether you would rather have Wasp covers over JJ champ levels or not.
    Is that how it works? I've never heard that before. I had just kind of assumed there was a generic LL1, LL2, and LL3. So for instance, LL1 would be Jess right now, LL2 Cap, and LL3 Okoye. 

So for instance if I pulled LL1 today it would be a JJ cover. But if I pull LL1 next week it would be Cap. Does that make sense? It does in my head. But again, that was my assumption, as I'd never really heard an explanation about how it really works. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    We can shake hands, although I'm in a bit better place with my build at 4/4/3. Let's talk again in a week and see how we did.  ;)
    Update : 

Jessica is currently a 5/3/4 with one saved red

So close! Still got a little time left though  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Gotcha. I had been planning to hoard until my champ JJ rotates out because my IW Cap could use a more even cover spread. I figured all the JJ covers I'd been drawing had the potential to be Cap covers instead. 

But if it works this other way, I may just keep drawing. I'd rather have JJ champ levels than Wasp covers. 
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    DarthDeVo said:
    moss04 said:
    Richyyy said:
    I'm lucky enough to already have JJ champed, but am wondering if I should pull from Latests before Wasp enters to help out my 3/3/1 Okoye. Given how worthless Wasp appears to be, the currrent group might be the best selection that's going to be on offer if I want to get Okoye somewhere towards 13 covers.
    Okoye will still be in after Wasp enters. Also when someone enters/leaves it is a simple table swap and any covers that would have been JJ will be Wasp instead and won't affect whether you draw Okoye or Cap. So whether you draw now or later mostly comes down to whether you would rather have Wasp covers over JJ champ levels or not.
    Is that how it works? I've never heard that before. I had just kind of assumed there was a generic LL1, LL2, and LL3. So for instance, LL1 would be Jess right now, LL2 Cap, and LL3 Okoye. 

So for instance if I pulled LL1 today it would be a JJ cover. But if I pull LL1 next week it would be Cap. Does that make sense? It does in my head. But again, that was my assumption, as I'd never really heard an explanation about how it really works. 
    My assumption is that every character has a unique code. So when a 5* leaves Latests, his/her code is simply replaced by the code of the 5* that’s coming in. Hence leading to the “what would have been Jessica covers are now Wasp covers” statement, which isnt exactly wrong but is a rather rudimentary way of putting it.
    In my experience it's not always the case , JJ pulls could become okoye as well
  • ScrubJay
    ScrubJay Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Got lucky and got my 13th and 14th cover a few weeks back. She's got a pretty good niche with all my other green and yellow users in 5* land, glad I saved tokens up.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    rg72 said:
    rg72 said:
    Mine is at 3/7/4 - Will keep trying, but knowing my luck I'll end up with another black and max out my 3 saved covers
    Made it :smile:
    Nice one.  I'm at 3/9/3 with no more pulls before Wasp added.  :'(
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor

I barely made it also. Got it off my last CW token last night. Leveled JJ to 430 already and I will make her my 8th champed 5 in a day or two when I get a little more iso.

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats to everyone that made it. Mine will end up at 5/3/2, which while not great, is one that could be completed by feeder levels eventually.

My 0/4/5 Okoye on the other hand...
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    moss04 said:
    Richyyy said:
    Yeah, my point was that Wasp seemed so dreadful that pulling before she came into Latests might be the best time to cover Okoye, rather than waiting for Okoye/Wasp/Whoever to be the three options. Where they are in the sequence/algorithm is pretty irrelevant to me.

As it turns out, I did pull a bunch of tokens without totally cracking the hoard. Got mostly more JJ covers, so she's now lvl457, with Okoye at 3/4/1 and Cap at 2/4/1. Hopefully the next 5* is at least decent so that Okoye/Wasp/X is a reasonable group to pull from, even with one lemon.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Sadly, I'm still at 4/4/3, so I didn't manage to pull any more covers. However, it's a good cover spread for an eventual feeder and/or bonus heroes. I'm okay with this. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sadly, I'm still at 4/4/3, so I didn't manage to pull any more covers. However, it's a good cover spread for an eventual feeder and/or bonus heroes. I'm okay with this. 
    I made it to 5/3/4 with one saved

So close........ i thought i had one more day left 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    Set yer calendar reminders....5’s hang for about 18 weeks, or 126 days to go until Wasp moves along.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got another blue, meaning she's at 9/2/5.

I pulled a 5* today and it was Wasp Yellow. Assuming the colour is the same with the table, if Wasp hadn't swapped out today, that probably would have been the JJ Black I needed.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got another blue, meaning she's at 9/2/5.

I pulled a 5* today and it was Wasp Yellow. Assuming the colour is the same with the table, if Wasp hadn't swapped out today, that probably would have been the JJ Black I needed.
    Don't assume.
    Colours don't stay the same.
  • KenshinUK
    KenshinUK Posts: 91 Match Maker
    Spent my hoard (lol 200cp) on classics and got 2 purple Spiderman BiB and 1 red JJ!
    That puts spidey at 0/0/2 and JJ at 3/1/2.

As someone still in 3 star land I think the switch to classics makes sense for me.