Wasp into Latest, JJ into Classic Limbo.

Steel_Colt
Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
So, when does Wasp enters Latest packs? 
I have JJ at 11 covers (4/4/3) and am hoping to get her fully covered before she leaves Latest. How much time do I have?

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    OK, thanks. One week to score two covers then. Or at least one, so one bonus hero or potential feeder would be enough. Fingers crossed. 
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm desperately trying to finish her before she disappears forever. Dilution in classic packs is the worst....

Currently mine is at 11/13 (5/3/3)
  • Steel_Colt
    We can shake hands, although I'm in a bit better place with my build at 4/4/3. Let's talk again in a week and see how we did.  ;)
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm desperately trying to finish her before she disappears forever. Dilution in classic packs is the worst....

Ugh. Me too. Mine is at 3/7/2. Hurray for saved covers I guess. Really missing those CS swaps right now....
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards

Ugh. Me too. Mine is at 3/7/2. Hurray for saved covers I guess. Really missing those CS swaps right now....
    I have the opposite problem. My JJ's something like 8/2/5. Getting black for her is insanely difficult for me =(

Wish we could swap!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler

I have the opposite problem. My JJ's something like 8/2/5. Getting black for her is insanely difficult for me =(

Wish we could swap!
    Please ship some red for my 3/4/5 JJ  :D
  • Steel_Colt

Wish we could swap!
    Well, at least you have the option to swap your saved covers in order to champ her. Not an ideal situation, but the option is there if you so desire. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Yeah, but it feels bad to do it =(

I'm hoping against hope I get a black within the time she drops from the store.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    Luke is her most obvious feeder, but there are other possibilities.  Of course, at the rate they're releasing feeders, we could be talking months or over a year before she gets hers... :/
  • Dragon_Nexus
    GrimSkald said:
    Luke is her most obvious feeder, but there are other possibilities.  Of course, at the rate they're releasing feeders, we could be talking months or over a year before she gets hers... :/
    They seem to be kinda scattershot with who gives what. Like, out of the gate the new Wasp has a feeder, and an old 4* to boot. Yet Silver Surfer, the first 5*, does not have one yet.

See also the then new Black Panther 4* being a feeder for the olde Black Panther 5*.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    1/5/5 with 2 bonus covers. sitting on 10lt and 200cp. should be a bit more by sunday.  still, cover distribution and lack of pulls make it look like i might miss on champing jj.

edit - pulled my tiny stash. ended up with 3 more not red jj (2 bonus heroes covers, surprisingly) . 3 more not red cap, who's also red deprived, now at 1/5/5, with 3 saved covers = 1 red. and 3 okoye, now champed. 9 5* out of 23-25 pulls. not too shabby. cover distribution is a kick in the nads though. geez.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    I'm lucky enough to already have JJ champed, but am wondering if I should pull from Latests before Wasp enters to help out my 3/3/1 Okoye. Given how worthless Wasp appears to be, the currrent group might be the best selection that's going to be on offer if I want to get Okoye somewhere towards 13 covers.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

Wish we could swap!
    Please ship some red for my 3/4/5 JJ  :D

Ha! Me, too. My JJ is 0/3/6.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Mine is at 3/7/4 - Will keep trying, but knowing my luck I'll end up with another black and max out my 3 saved covers
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    3/6/4 here- This will be interesting to see who makes it. I'm rooting for you all.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Richyyy said:
    I'm lucky enough to already have JJ champed, but am wondering if I should pull from Latests before Wasp enters to help out my 3/3/1 Okoye. Given how worthless Wasp appears to be, the currrent group might be the best selection that's going to be on offer if I want to get Okoye somewhere towards 13 covers.
    Okoye will still be in after Wasp enters. Also when someone enters/leaves it is a simple table swap and any covers that would have been JJ will be Wasp instead and won't affect whether you draw Okoye or Cap. So whether you draw now or later mostly comes down to whether you would rather have Wasp covers over JJ champ levels or not.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hate RNG. I have 13 Cap covers but only 9 JJ.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,581 Chairperson of the Boards
    scottee said:
    I hate RNG. I have 13 Cap covers but only 9 JJ.
    Preach.  Since Okoye went into tokens, I've pulled 4 Okoye, 7 Jessica Jones, and 13 LumberCap.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,388 Chairperson of the Boards

Wish we could swap!
    Me too!  Managed to.finally get my 13th JJ cover today. It just makes her a 3/8/2 now. Holding out hope I can pull non black. 

She'd be my 2nd 5 champ after gambit. Which seemed exciting when I started pulling for her, but now less so. Don't think JJ / Gamnerf will be able to carry much in PVP...