Wave node in Antman GI

13»

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,105 Chairperson of the Boards
    Xavier_Mc said:
    An effective 3* team you could try is IM40, 3*Cap and KK. It even works against my level 390 enemies
    Kamala Khan, Psylocke, and Hood work well, even if they're a bit squishy.  Psylocke's abilities are cheap enough (and her red gets cheaper the more you use it) to keep the healing coming, and Bewlider will help out if you can get it off.  Hood's yellow is expensive, but can target two (or more) enemy tiles.  KK's purple may also remove some enemy tiles if you get a match 4 on the right row/column.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    IM40, G4mora and SW. Use sw to stun first, followed by G4mora stun. Then, take out the one who was stunned for 1 turn. IM40 can generate 12 blue ap, so you have a trio of stunned enemy every wave. 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    America, Iceman, Vulture. Quick and steady. 
  • ssbledsoe
    ssbledsoe Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I used P4nther w/ Rogue & Nightcrawler.  On a number of clears I was doing 10k+ damage by the 3rd or 4th wave for every single match-3.  On a few occasions I had the pleasure of just going bamfinite.  But, P4nther was made for wave nodes like this.  The shields made any single match the AI made -1 damage.  I had a lot of fun w/ that team.  I'd either match yellow to spam repeaters, purple to spam bamfinite, green to use Rogues power siphon. The team was just swimming in more AP than I could use.  I tried to spam enough of everything to cover the entire board w/ fortified tiles, but wasn't quite successful.  Maybe next time.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Fully support the 3* cap, IM40, Kamala team being proposed here. That one can really punch above its weight in wave nodes. Alternatively, back when I was in 3* land I would use beast, deadpool and hood. It has actives in all colours, AP suppression, special tiles, strong single target with DPs red, two AoEs, targeted and random
    board shake and even healing (if things get really bad).