Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Something big in July?

captainheathcaptainheath Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I don't remember where, but I recall a hint that something big for MPQ was coming in July.  Has it hit yet?  

Comments

• brollbroll Posts: 4,240 Chairperson of the Boards
    Something big in July?.  Has it hit yet?  

• Jabrony_GeoffJabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    They're going to Nerf Gambit to hell.
    Then there will be mass game  uninstallations.  like never before.
    That's pretty big huh? 

• HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,082 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw that too but it is subjected to any unexpected happenings that would delay the grand opening. I think the outcry over Gambit's change might delay the big stuff.  :D
  • Waddles_PinesWaddles_Pines Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    More powerful supports? Too soon?
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    SDCC news from Marvel.com:

On Thursday, July 19, from 1:00 – 2:00 PM, make your way to Hall H to hear about all your favorite Marvel Games properties!
    Additionally, partners from studios responsible for fan-favorite Marvel mobile games, including Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited, Marvel Future Fight, and Marvel Puzzle Quest will discuss new characters and levels in each game.

Maybe then?
  • jgomes32jgomes32 Posts: 353 Mover and Shaker
    A big disappointment in july, can't wait.
  • Roland113Roland113 Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Saved covers?

• DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 1,292 Chairperson of the Boards
    A new support which will require your brain to give a chance at level one of 8.79% that you will like Supports more. Oh also, boosts Sentry sacrifice self damage by 159.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,099 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    A new support which will require your brain to give a chance at level one of 8.79% that you will like Supports more. Oh also, boosts Sentry sacrifice self damage by 159.
    But that's barely an increase at all. Why would I even bother?
  • evade420evade420 Posts: 437 Mover and Shaker
    Scl based pvp and rewards structure update 
  • gmtoscagmtosca Posts: 265 Mover and Shaker
    Saved covers.  I just wish they implemented it a month earlier--heck, even 2 weeks earlier because I needed to save around 8 covers before that feature was implemented.
  • JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,099 Chairperson of the Boards
    gmtosca said:
    Saved covers.  I just wish they implemented it a month earlier--heck, even 2 weeks earlier because I needed to save around 8 covers before that feature was implemented.
    That was June.
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    bluewolf said:

On Thursday, July 19, from 1:00 – 2:00 PM, make your way to Hall H to hear about all your favorite Marvel Games properties!
    Additionally, partners from studios responsible for fan-favorite Marvel mobile games, including Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited, Marvel Future Fight, and Marvel Puzzle Quest will discuss new characters and levels in each game.

Maybe then?
    Getting close...
    Any theories? Any guesses?

Or will is simply be crickets?
  • madsaladmadsalad Posts: 807 Critical Contributor
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

Really Big Crickets?
  • The rockettThe rockett Posts: 1,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

More supports. 
    1-2 new characters tied into Infinity War digital and Blu ray release.  
    1 new 5* feeder that will be a new char that not many will have champed. 

• PhumadePhumade Posts: 1,528 Chairperson of the Boards
    A good support would actually be 4x healing factor. like VIP status.  Even if it has a super long counter I.e. 2 days instead of 2hrs.  that support would actually be useful and beneficial
  • SpudgutterSpudgutter Posts: 544 Critical Contributor
    edited July 13
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

More supports. 
    1-2 new characters tied into Infinity War digital and Blu ray release.  
    1 new 5* feeder that will be a new char that not many will have champed. 

Credit where it is due, i hope that it has extra iso, riso and boss events to make covering the new characters a little easier (if recent weeks are a good indicator).
  • skittledaddyskittledaddy Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Today is the day...
    Maybe....
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shout out to the free 3* Captain Marvel cover that came out in honor of SDCC