Something big in July?

Options
captainheath
captainheath Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
I don't remember where, but I recall a hint that something big for MPQ was coming in July.  Has it hit yet?  

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Something big in July?.  Has it hit yet?  

• Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    They're going to Nerf Gambit to hell.
    Then there will be mass game  uninstallations.  like never before.
    That's pretty big huh? 

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I saw that too but it is subjected to any unexpected happenings that would delay the grand opening. I think the outcry over Gambit's change might delay the big stuff.  :D
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    More powerful supports? Too soon?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SDCC news from Marvel.com:

On Thursday, July 19, from 1:00 – 2:00 PM, make your way to Hall H to hear about all your favorite Marvel Games properties!
    Additionally, partners from studios responsible for fan-favorite Marvel mobile games, including Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited, Marvel Future Fight, and Marvel Puzzle Quest will discuss new characters and levels in each game.

Maybe then?
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A big disappointment in july, can't wait.
  • Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Saved covers?

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,615 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A new support which will require your brain to give a chance at level one of 8.79% that you will like Supports more. Oh also, boosts Sentry sacrifice self damage by 159.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    A new support which will require your brain to give a chance at level one of 8.79% that you will like Supports more. Oh also, boosts Sentry sacrifice self damage by 159.
    But that's barely an increase at all. Why would I even bother?
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Scl based pvp and rewards structure update 
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Saved covers.  I just wish they implemented it a month earlier--heck, even 2 weeks earlier because I needed to save around 8 covers before that feature was implemented.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gmtosca said:
    Saved covers.  I just wish they implemented it a month earlier--heck, even 2 weeks earlier because I needed to save around 8 covers before that feature was implemented.
    That was June.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:

On Thursday, July 19, from 1:00 – 2:00 PM, make your way to Hall H to hear about all your favorite Marvel Games properties!
    Additionally, partners from studios responsible for fan-favorite Marvel mobile games, including Marvel Contest of Champions, Marvel Spider-Man Unlimited, Marvel Future Fight, and Marvel Puzzle Quest will discuss new characters and levels in each game.

Maybe then?
    Getting close...
    Any theories? Any guesses?

Or will is simply be crickets?
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

Really Big Crickets?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

More supports. 
    1-2 new characters tied into Infinity War digital and Blu ray release.  
    1 new 5* feeder that will be a new char that not many will have champed. 

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A good support would actually be 4x healing factor. like VIP status.  Even if it has a super long counter I.e. 2 days instead of 2hrs.  that support would actually be useful and beneficial
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2018
    Options
    bluewolf said:

Maybe then?
    Getting close...

More supports. 
    1-2 new characters tied into Infinity War digital and Blu ray release.  
    1 new 5* feeder that will be a new char that not many will have champed. 

Credit where it is due, i hope that it has extra iso, riso and boss events to make covering the new characters a little easier (if recent weeks are a good indicator).
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today is the day...
    Maybe....
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shout out to the free 3* Captain Marvel cover that came out in honor of SDCC