5* Rewards Through Progression

2»

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Anything that would force additional grinding would be a step in the wrong direction. It should be tied to a single especially challenging node, similar to Crash of Titans but perhaps with a different set of requirements and team play. i.e. Instead of 1v1 it's 3v3 and instead of requiring a 5* that you then use in the match, require specific 4* characters at lvl. 270 (similar to S.H.I.E.L.D. Training.) Now that Latest 4* bonuses are gone, it should also only focus on classic 4* characters.
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I can't envision them adding a 5* to progression before it's added as a placement reward. If anything I could imagine SCL10 awarding a random 5* Token to the 1st place finisher, but even that might be a longshot.
  • Jesus Jones
    Jesus Jones Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    My original hope was to make more of the older 5*s more attainable and get them used more in missions.  5*s as a 4* progression reward will help. 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My original hope was to make more of the older 5*s more attainable and get them used more in missions.  5*s as a 4* progression reward will help. 
    Technically you can do this through the heroes for hire store.

I am aware that this is at the cost of other, actual progression. :) Although significantly cheaper than buying the cover outright anywhere else.