FURIOUS CHARGE!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was watching Furious Charge as I was using it across a match, and it really did feel like it was pointedly attacking my strongest pools, while mine would let her build up 21 blue ap etc even after repeated firing. This event really is a slog
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    *Sigh* I jinxed myself. Got hit hard by FC 4-5 times at critical points yesterday and today. When will I learn?
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    I used FC 2x in a row in a match to try and stop a xforce surgical strike with a ton of black tiles out.  Do you think either usage touched those 12 AP?  Nope.  Not a single black AP stolen.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    she hulk, coulson and hawkguy - after the change of the rewards to points or wins this is the second pvp i was able to cruise to 900 without any shields. 
    i just hoarded green until an attack was incoming  then tried to destroy their ap, which worked... most of the time. coulsons purple really helps.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    the trick to targeting the correct color is to just save up 30 green and drain all their AP, every color.
    I did that once this event just for giggles.
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    I would like to hearby propose to change the name from Furious Charge to Furious Phone Throw...cuz that's how it makes me feel 
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, finished my 40 matches. Apologies to anyone I smacked multiple times in a row to get there... you probably weren't running rocket and nico. Definitely got hit with all the Furious Charges I'd like to see for the rest of the year.