Growth Industry Broken?

2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wasp, carol, sam was good enough synergy for mine. Iron man is the least dangerous enemy there, sadly.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    My highest characters are my under-covered 5*'s at Lv315, with my highest 4* champ being Lv283.  This gave me a Lv321 IM35 & two Lv322 SHIELD agents.  5* Hawkeye (Lv315 1/5/2), Coulson (Lv280) & 4* Star Lord (Lv278) were as effective as usual (I actually targeted IM35 first, to keep him from matching my countdowns even though he's the least of a threat).  

One interesting thing I noticed is that when I replayed the node to get the extra iso rewards, my rank on the player leaderboard dropped to the bottom every time I replayed it.  I started out ~Rank 350 after my first clear, but when I finished replaying the node four times a few hours later I was down to Rank 1,000.  Now, it doesn't matter in this event in the slightest, but it's worth noting in case the same situation occurs in a future event where placement does matter...
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    ZootSax said:

Interesting thing I noticed is that when I replayed the node to get the extra iso rewards, my rank on the player leaderboard dropped to the bottom every time I replayed it.  I started out ~Rank 350 after my first clear, but when I finished replaying the node four times a few hours later I was down to Rank 1,000.  Now, it doesn't matter in this event in the slightest, but it's worth noting in case the same situation occurs in a future event where placement does matter...
    Basically everyone has the same score so every time you played it dropped you to the most recent placement based on time even if everyone had the same score
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 501 here. Lol. Level 1* IM with 77K Health. 
  • twistmonkey
    twistmonkey Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Level 495 for me, 74k health on IM. It makes a refreshing change to have a node be somewhat of an actual challenge for once (5 star essential nodes are my favourite part of PVE).
  • Talestummy
    Talestummy Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Lvl 506 for me
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Actually my bad, mine were level 475. My highest level character is 454. I mean, I guess that makes sense? It's still a bit of a chew though.
    It's no SCL7, eh?
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Level 405 here. There was no challenge to my carol (302), wasp(287), coulson (309) trio. Looking forward to mission 2
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    I'm surprised folks aren't using Carol/Wasp/Cloak and Dagger.  By the time you get enough blue for Wasp's countdown, you've probably got enough black on the board to either start getting attack tiles every turn or to already fire Photonic Barrage.  Either way, prepare for plenty of tile-buffed shenanigans.