Growth Industry Broken?

Tron4
Tron4 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
Just beat the first node of Growth Industry, but no other node has opened up. 
Is this event broken, or do other nodes open up later. 
Confused.com

Comments

• rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    The description in the Announcement said this:

• Growth Industry
      • Starts: June 28, 2018, 12:00pm EDT
      • Ends: July 5, 2018, 7:00am EDT
      • Each day a new mission is available
      • Complete each mission to earn a Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
    So it looks like we'll get a new node tomorrow
  • Tron4
    Tron4 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    rixmith said:
    The description in the Announcement said this:

• Growth Industry
      • Starts: June 28, 2018, 12:00pm EDT
      • Ends: July 5, 2018, 7:00am EDT
      • Each day a new mission is available
      • Complete each mission to earn a Wasp (Janet Van Dyne)
    So it looks like we'll get a new node tomorrow
    That will teach me to read the description first
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    at least we can farm the node for iso
    Oh wow, thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed it was a repeater with more ISO.
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    I thought we were able to earn covers plural. Disappointed we get one cover for the whole event
  • Mujo5

Ant-Man and the Wasp

UI Updates:
    • The game has entered the Quantum Realm! Various UI elements in the game have been updated,
    • Background has been updated
    • Special events have been tagged with Ant-Man & the Wasp! These events offer additional rewards:
      • Complete Growth Industry events to get 4-Star covers!
      • Story and Versus events have Double Iso-8 and 5x Red Iso-8!
    See, covers plural. What are we missing? The final node will award an ant-man?
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
    I think they mean for all of the events A&W are featured in. So 1 for Growth Industry, 3 in the boss event, etc...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mujo5 said:
    I thought we were able to earn covers plural. Disappointed we get one cover for the whole event
    It's not really that much work for a 4* cover, in the grand scheme of things.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Tell you what, the required character and the level scaling feels broken.

Level 455 Iron Man 1*? I mean sure, not difficult, but that's a lot of health to chew through. Good job the required character doesn't work so I went with three 5*s.
    Wasp is not required for the first node - they give you a loaner if you want one, but you can steamroll through with your top 5*s if you want.  Also it appears to be roster based scaling; I'm facing a level 339 IM40 and two level 340 Shield goons.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

Level 455 Iron Man 1*? I mean sure, not difficult, but that's a lot of health to chew through. Good job the required character doesn't work so I went with three 5*s.
    Wasp is not required for the first node - they give you a loaner if you want one, but you can steamroll through with your top 5*s if you want.  Also it appears to be roster based scaling; I'm facing a level 339 IM40 and two level 340 Shield goons.
    I'm facing same level enemies as you.

Already completed 4 times for the 2000 ISO.

KGB

• TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    It stinks it starts off way higher than anything I have rostered.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    It stinks it starts off way higher than anything I have rostered.
    Mine were all 478.  But think about it this way...  You only have to win it once and have all day to do so.  You should be able to throw many different combos together to win.  Or bring some whales...  Or bust out winifite!
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    KGB said:

KGB

Tiered scaling then?  How else does @Dragon_Nexus have a 455 IM40?
  • sirwookieechris
    sirwookieechris Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    KGB said:

KGB

Tiered scaling then?  How else does @Dragon_Nexus have a 455 IM40?
    337 IM/337 Commander/ 337 Soldier here

Highest characters for me are 300 Gamora and 298 Grocket so it does seem somewhat roster-based scaling.
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 said:
    It's not really that much work for a 4* cover, in the grand scheme of things.
    Check my next post after the one you quoted. It clearly states that multiple 4*covers can be won from growth industries. 

It isn't much work for a 4*, I agree. I just believe they need a better copy writer. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I love the tougher roster-based scaling.  As long as we aren't measured by speed, I love the challenge (not that 1* IM is a challenge, but there's more days left).

#FreeTheGauntlet!
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    There will be another run of growth industry for someone else within the next month Is how i understand it
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker

Wasp/Grocket/Nico also works
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Actually my bad, mine were level 475. My highest level character is 454. I mean, I guess that makes sense? It's still a bit of a chew though.