Using a lvl 152 (1/3/3) Wolverine for Clash of the Titans.

Options
13»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I ended up having to throw like 70k iso at my 1/4/3 XFW to beat this crash (as well as using +2 green/black, +2 red/yellow, and a bunch of retired +20% X-Men damage boosts), his health was just too low otherwise. So i'm almost certainly not going to be able to save this Kid Nova withering on my vine, but that's okay since the iso was supposed to get me an LT, and it did. 
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I ended up having to throw like 70k iso at my 1/4/3 XFW to beat this crash (as well as using +2 green/black, +2 red/yellow, and a bunch of retired +20% X-Men damage boosts), his health was just too low otherwise. So i'm almost certainly not going to be able to save this Kid Nova withering on my vine, but that's okay since the iso was supposed to get me an LT, and it did. 
    I used my retired X-Men boosts also. The Mutants one as well. I basically just kept replacing the boosts whenever they ran out. I no longer have any of either of those retired boosts. Do you have the Vintage Shield support? I used that to get a little extra health. I'm glad you got your goal even if it wasn't the way you were trying to do it. :)
  • DanielleL
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    DanielleL said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Fantastic Danielle! You will be on a roll now, looking forward to your next Crash thread!
    Well I made this thread because Wolverine is my highest covered 4* so I thought I might have a chance with him. The rest of my 4*s are mostly 0-2 covers with a few at 3 or 4 so I hadn't considered trying with them. Maybe I could make a thread for crash advice in general that can be used for any upcoming crash instead of a new thread each crash. Plus that way others can ask for advice too.
    Well be on the look out for "special" Crash covers - these are basically the ones that let you go invisible - so Prof X purple for example. It is possible to win such Crash's from a single cover position - it is a real slog and needs some luck but it can be done. Ghost would fall in to this category also - so your current 2/1/1 build would be viable.
    I definitely look forward to one of the invisible ones because that should be fun. Though Ghost is new so it should be a long time before her crash, right? I think I'll have to wait next for whenever Invisible Woman's is since I have her but not Prof X.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    DanielleL said:
    Do you have the Vintage Shield support?
    I do, but it's 1* lvl 1, so it would only grant 165 hp. I've been sinking all my RISO into Elemental Guns (3*, lvl 107/150) because i usually run 5* Lord/4ocket/Medusa as my fast clear team, and i like that it starts fortifying strikes on a fairly decent chance whenever star lord makes a match.
  • DanielleL
    Options
    DanielleL said:
    Do you have the Vintage Shield support?
    I do, but it's 1* lvl 1, so it would only grant 165 hp. I've been sinking all my RISO into Elemental Guns (3*, lvl 107/150) because i usually run 5* Lord/4ocket/Medusa as my fast clear team, and i like that it starts fortifying strikes on a fairly decent chance whenever star lord makes a match.
    Mine's the same, lol. I actually haven't used my RISO because I'm worried as soon as I use it I'll get a better support.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I was doing that as well, but at a certain point I was like "Whatever, maybe they get really good if you level them?" and also "they are going to HAVE to loosen up on how we get these if they expect them to be a real feature at some point..." so I just took a look at how I was playing, picked something i had at a better-than-1* level, and then went all-in on it.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DanielleL said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    DanielleL said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Fantastic Danielle! You will be on a roll now, looking forward to your next Crash thread!
    Well I made this thread because Wolverine is my highest covered 4* so I thought I might have a chance with him. The rest of my 4*s are mostly 0-2 covers with a few at 3 or 4 so I hadn't considered trying with them. Maybe I could make a thread for crash advice in general that can be used for any upcoming crash instead of a new thread each crash. Plus that way others can ask for advice too.
    Well be on the look out for "special" Crash covers - these are basically the ones that let you go invisible - so Prof X purple for example. It is possible to win such Crash's from a single cover position - it is a real slog and needs some luck but it can be done. Ghost would fall in to this category also - so your current 2/1/1 build would be viable.
    I definitely look forward to one of the invisible ones because that should be fun. Though Ghost is new so it should be a long time before her crash, right? I think I'll have to wait next for whenever Invisible Woman's is since I have her but not Prof X.
    I'm not sure "fun" is the right word for the Prof X one! Trying to match damage a character to death is hard work!

Ghost should be pretty bearable though, not sure when she will enter rotation though.

Otherwise there is Howard the Duck and Infi-Widow.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Does howard get a crash?

You could use Miles as well, but I think we just had his not too long ago.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does howard get a crash?

You could use Miles as well, but I think we just had his not too long ago.
    Yes vs 4* Punisher and it is hard for an under levelled Howard.

I forgot about Miles.