Customer Service Delays?

Hendross
Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
 submitted a ticket via the in game chat system and haven't heard back in 2-3 days.  I've gotten swaps before and the turnaround is usually 24hrs.  With the policy and cover expiring, I'm getting a little worried.  Is this still the correct contact  method?  And for anyone that's done it recently, how long did it take, for the sell notification and or exchange? I was thinking they're a bit back logged with requests and breaking dupes perhaps.

Comments

• Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross said:
     submitted a ticket via the in game chat system and haven't heard back in 2-3 days.  I've gotten swaps before and the turnaround is usually 24hrs.  With the policy and cover expiring, I'm getting a little worried.  Is this still the correct contact  method?  And for anyone that's done it recently, how long did it take, for the sell notification and or exchange? I was thinking they're a bit back logged with requests and breaking dupes perhaps.
    It’s that. Both liquidating and swaps are ending soon, so they are likely overloaded with requests. I haven’t joined PVE yet and I requested that my 13-cover Jess be melted into parts. It’ll be interesting to see when I get the sell notification because it should be soon. Which means I’ll be rocking my single-cover Black version while I wait for them to respond. Poor planning on my part, but oh well. Should be fun! Haha. 
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hendross said:
    It’s that. Both liquidating and swaps are ending soon, so they are likely overloaded with requests. I haven’t joined PVE yet and I requested that my 13-cover Jess be melted into parts. It’ll be interesting to see when I get the sell notification because it should be soon. Which means I’ll be rocking my single-cover Black version while I wait for them to respond. Poor planning on my part, but oh well. Should be fun! Haha. 
    They should outright reject your request to breakdown a full 13 covered JJ, please don't attempt to ABUSE this service they've made available in this way

Just saying
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not abuse, it's clever use of the system they offer (or at least that's what it sounds like).

They offer a way to Save covers, so they're allowing people to break down duplicate rostered characters in order to Save those covers.

But you can't Save covers for someone that's 13/13 already.

So if you have a 13/13 and a 2/13, you break down the first one, and take care applying covers so you can Save 2 before you hit 13.

You end up with a 13/13 and 2 Saved covers, you're unable to Save more, but you get to use covers rostered on a duplicate. That sounds like using the system exactly as it's intended, since the only reason to offer a breakdown in the first place is to allow people to use covers rostered on a duplicate. It's a little unorthodox to breakdown a fully covered character, but I certainly wouldn't' call it "abuse."
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    So you have to purposefully color block the consolidated character at 12 covers to save 3.  Definitely not something I would have thought of.  I just hope it doesnt delay others' swap requests.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Took 5 days for me as well , I imagine they must be back logged 
  • Daredevil217
    Took me over two days just to get my first response back. Still haven’t gotten the go ahead to sell. And I’m guessing CS doesn’t work over the weekend? So might not be until Monday when I get the green light to sell. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I believe that all games under D3 use the same email for customer service support, which means the queue tickets consist of not only MPQ players, but also MtG and other games. You guys are using support@d3go.com , right?

Please note: it may take 24 - 72 business hours to receive a reply as Customer Support responds to tickets in the order they arrive.

Besides, the deadline for 1:1 swap and 5* covers is ending on 27th June. So, the queue will be longer than usual. 

• Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    I finally got my covers but they short changed me 4 OML covers :(
    Going to be another 3 - 4 days before I hear back I guess...
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    check the reply via in-game function (the same way you sent the ticket) The autoreply must be there now, instead of the e-mail we received before. Then, after 2 or 3 days you should receive the normal email from support.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    evade420 said:
    Took 5 days for me as well , I imagine they must be back logged 
    We added an additional Customer Support agent, to try and manage the increase number of tickets, but I can also tell that they're all working really hard to keep up with the influx. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding.
    I believe that all games under D3 use the same email for customer service support, which means the queue tickets consist of not only MPQ players, but also MtG and other games. You guys are using support@d3go.com , right?
    Please note: it may take 24 - 72 business hours to receive a reply as Customer Support responds to tickets in the order they arrive.

Besides, the deadline for 1:1 swap and 5* covers is ending on 27th June. So, the queue will be longer than usual. 

Yes. That's correct. Our Customer Support team also assists with Magic: Puzzle Quest tickets, and any other tickets that reference our older games.
    OJSP said:
    And I’m guessing CS doesn’t work over the weekend? 
    They work normal hours on weekends
    We do have staff working on the weekends, however it is a smaller number than our weekday team.
  • Twysta
    Did anyone else not get all the covers they were meant to? 
    Or was it just me? :( 
  • Daredevil217
    Twysta said:
    Hopefully if you let them know, they’ll send you what’s missing.  I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

I have a big influx coming myself, so I hope I get everything first go-round. Out of curiosity, how long from when you confirmed you sold did it take you to get your covers delivered?
  • Twysta
    Took about 3 days.  4 at most. 

I e-mailed them as soon as they gave me my covers.  Still waiting to hear back though :(

• Daredevil217
    Twysta said:

I e-mailed them as soon as they gave me my covers.  Still waiting to hear back though :(

That’s awful. Let us know how it goes!
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler

I'm on day 4 from my initial request and still have yet to get a response from CS.  Hopefully I will get a response today....

• beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    JHawkInc said:
    It's not abuse, it's clever use of the system they offer (or at least that's what it sounds like).

They offer a way to Save covers, so they're allowing people to break down duplicate rostered characters in order to Save those covers.

So if you have a 13/13 and a 2/13, you break down the first one, and take care applying covers so you can Save 2 before you hit 13.

You end up with a 13/13 and 2 Saved covers, you're unable to Save more, but you get to use covers rostered on a duplicate. That sounds like using the system exactly as it's intended, since the only reason to offer a breakdown in the first place is to allow people to use covers rostered on a duplicate. It's a little unorthodox to breakdown a fully covered character, but I certainly wouldn't' call it "abuse."
    This is gaming the system. Nothing creative about it. The purpose is to get rid of unusable covers. If you can champ a character, any further covers for it are no longer deemed unusable. This is why customer service is probably overburdened sorting out these spurious requests. 

The new system was not designed to addrsss ISO shortage and facilitate your softcapping proclivities 
  • beyonderbub
    edited June 2018
    Took me over two days just to get my first response back. Still haven’t gotten the go ahead to sell. And I’m guessing CS doesn’t work over the weekend? So might not be until Monday when I get the green light to sell. 
    I got my broken down covers and response this past Sunday at 12:30 pm EST so someone is working
  • beyonderbub

Twysta said:

Same. Sold dupes 6/21 9:13 pm est. received broken down covers 6/24 12:37 pm est
  • beyonderbub
    Twysta said:
    i noticed in one of their response emails that they missed a cover. I brought it to their attention and extended our correspondence a few more days but I got all the covers I was due because I verified it in our back and forth with CS
  • Daredevil217
    edited June 2018
    JHawkInc said:

This is gaming the system. Nothing creative about it. The purpose is to get rid of unusable covers. If you can champ a character, any further covers for it are no longer deemed unusable. This is why customer service is probably overburdened sorting out these spurious requests. 

The new system was not designed to addrsss ISO shortage and facilitate your softcapping proclivities 
    Out of curiosity, if I were to champ my max-covered 5s, request they break down the single cover versions, and then apply them as champ levels, would that be “gaming” the system?