Options
2»

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    <snip>
    Adding items to an account is easy, but in the past, taking them away could've been dangerous to the player's save file. Now that the team has developed better tools to safely remove resources from the player's account, that is no longer the case, hence the change in policy.
    <snip>
    So, can you please remove everyone's 5* Gambits?  Asking for a friend.
  • John Wayne74
    John Wayne74 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    So my original comlaint was null and void due to fine print.  But now I have been left with “0” iso for over 24 hours and business hours are most definitely over.  So my lack of iso is extended.  I am unsure of gaining more.  When they credit back my original 253,000, will it overwrite everything I have gained since or what I have stock piled?  Thanks for this wonderful experience by the way.  The indicision and lack of trust i have in this exchange is phenomenal!!!!!

And by chance you can look in to this particular situation @brigby ????
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Just PM'd you @John Wayne74

• Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm with John, almost the exact same timeline, wondering when I'll get my ISO back.  I don't even care about the ISO from the sold covers, I'm just not happy with the timing of the transaction.  Removing all ISO, and apparently will wait at least 2 days to get it all credited back.  In game terms, that doesn't feel very 'temporary' to me.
  • John Wayne74
    John Wayne74 Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Just got it resolved.  Thank you ever so much Brigby!!
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Brigby:

When should the rest of us expect this to be resolved? or i guess, what's a reasonable estimate for the time frame between getting our iso ganked to getting it returned with our covers?  
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby is the breakdown service limited to 5*? May I request breakdown of dupe 4*?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my 5* dupes done.  Thanks a lot!! 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    jredd said:
    When should the rest of us expect this to be resolved? or i guess, what's a reasonable estimate for the time frame between getting our iso ganked to getting it returned with our covers?  
    We've updated this temporary policy to no longer require removal of Iso-8, so moving forward, players will no longer need to temporarily have their Iso-8 reset to 0.

If you were one of the players that submitted a request before this update occurred, then I'd first recommend replying back to the ticket to get an update. If that doesn't generate a response within 24 hours, then feel free to send me a message, and I'll see what I can do to assist.

Pongie said:
    Brigby is the breakdown service limited to 5*? May I request breakdown of dupe 4*?
    The temporary, one-time exception breakdown is limited to only 5-Star duplicate characters.
  • Mujo5
    Mujo5 Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    Of course, the rich get richer. Why not compensate everyone that had to sell a precious 5*? We know you can keep track of minute details because of the introduction of shield rank
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Brigby said:
    jredd said:
    We've updated this temporary policy to no longer require removal of Iso-8, so moving forward, players will no longer need to temporarily have their Iso-8 reset to 0.

If you were one of the players that submitted a request before this update occurred, then I'd first recommend replying back to the ticket to get an update. If that doesn't generate a response within 24 hours, then feel free to send me a message, and I'll see what I can do to assist.

Pongie said:
    Brigby is the breakdown service limited to 5*? May I request breakdown of dupe 4*?
    The temporary, one-time exception breakdown is limited to only 5-Star duplicate characters.
    i sent a message last night. it came through today. thanks for responding.