R155 Release Notes (6/18/18)

Options
2»

Comments

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Say, what are the chances they’ll accidentally send Cap out next instead of Jones? Asking for a... me. Asking for me.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Say, what are the chances they’ll accidentally send Cap out next instead of Jones? Asking for a... me. Asking for me.
    Slim, but a man can hope.
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Damn looks like no Dazzler hopefully they are saving her for her movie debut in dark phoenix
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Dazzler should be an anniversary style release, making her limited like Howard and Devil Dino
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dazzler should be an anniversary style release, making her limited like Howard and Devil Dino
    I still say Dazzler's going to be the last character released before they close up shop on new additions. They already have her tucked away somewhere.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hope they've returned back to 3/5 combo. The 3-star tier is dead in this game, and we're gonna need some new 3-star feeders with this new pack dilution. 
    That makes one of us. 

Phase 1 dilute every single tier .... Phase 2 ?  ..... Phase 3 Profit!
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The change notes on the Google Play store are a bit different to what's posted here:
    Stay tuned for Ant-Man & Wasp content coming soon!
    New Feature: Saved Covers! Level up powers with your extra covers!
    Various bug fixes and character balance changes.
    So I guess that's confirmation about the new character hint.  I guess the "character balance changes" bit could refer to the support bug fixes?
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    jamesh said:
    The change notes on the Google Play store are a bit different to what's posted here:
    Stay tuned for Ant-Man & Wasp content coming soon!
    New Feature: Saved Covers! Level up powers with your extra covers!
    Various bug fixes and character balance changes.
    So I guess that's confirmation about the new character hint.  I guess the "character balance changes" bit could refer to the support bug fixes?
    That is always there every update even when there are no balance changes
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Every time, people get excited for rebalances. Sometime people say, “Where are the changes?”, but they always occur in the off season.  When they occur.

Someday, perhaps soon, rebalances will occur again. The season ends in 5 days.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thank you for the saved cover option it is great I just wish you had released it 2 weeks ago when I had some covers I needed to vault.  It has already gotten some use and this will be a very helpful addition to any collector.  Thank you.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you for the saved cover option it is great I just wish you had released it 2 weeks ago when I had some covers I needed to vault.  It has already gotten some use and this will be a very helpful addition to any collector.  Thank you.
    It's definitely a good thing.  If I could change one thing about it, though, I'd allow you to save covers for characters that have 13 covers.  I've got about 13 non-champed, not yet 270 4*s eating up all my ISO in an effort to use covers before they expire, and it would be nice to be able to tell a couple they can wait a minute by saving the covers on the vine.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another 3 to 5 hours before the details of new character are out? B)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or tomorrow. Or the event preview could show up in game before any details are posted. That has happened before.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Or tomorrow. Or the event preview could show up in game before any details are posted. That has happened before.
    Even with a 5 (*cough* JJ).  But now they don’t wait for Marvel to post articles and do their own thing.