R155 Release Notes (6/18/18)

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited June 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi Everyone,

Here are the Release Notes for the R155 update!

MPQ 155!
  •  "The Deciding Vote"
What's Changed:
  • New Feature: Saved Covers! (Full Details)
  • Support perks that activate at the start of battle will now activate in accordance to their listed percentages.

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The Deciding Vote.
    This is a reference to Hope van Dyne, the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne (Wasp). She cast the deciding vote to relieve Hank from his function at Pym Tech.
    I predict a 5* Wasp or maybe Hank Pym Antman. 
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Deciding Vote.
    This is a reference to Hope van Dyne, the daughter of Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne (Wasp). She cast the deciding vote to relieve Hank from his function at Pym Tech.
    Bah. Beat me to it. I hope we get Pym Ant-Man and Yellowjacket.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Deciding Vote.
    A Hope Wasp would be cool. And I'd be down for a 3/5 Hank Pym (one Ant-Man, another that's Yellowjacket or Giant-Man or Goliath; wouldn't even mind for the Ant-Man to be a lazy version of Scott, honestly)

And I've always thought a 5* duo Ant-Man & The Wasp (like C&D or R&G) would be cool, but if you did Scott and Hope or Hank and Janet you'd end up with a variant (since Scott and Janet are already 4's) and someone left out (unless you went crazy and did a father/daughter Hank & Hope pairing, that'd be crazy, then you could take all four of them into the same fight).
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With a Giant Hello Kitty Pez Dispenser as a Support, that's something I want to see happen.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With a Giant Hello Kitty Pez Dispenser as a Support, that's something I want to see happen.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

MPQ 155!
    •  "The Deciding Vote"
    That means that finally enough forum goers have made the comments about her that they’re finally adding Dazzler to the game. And since it took one last vote, she’ll be a 1* in honor of that 1 vote. She’ll come with a hidden Customer Service passive that allows you to exchange Latest 5* covers on a 1:1 ratio, but all in-game music becomes disco.
    Hosnestly though, my first thought was “Trump?” Maybe they’ll left field us and put in Hope Summers since she has the same first name as Hope Van Dyne.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Or maybe it is  this trustworthy fellow?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It got to be 5* Wasp or Antman. The next release is on the 28th. It's approximately one week before Antman movie. I'm looking forward to Growth Industry and Supports.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd be into a 5* Ant-Man and Wasp duo, or a 5* Giant Man / 3* Ant-Man combo. Ant-Man is one of the few Avengers not represented on multiple tiers, and the only Avenger with their own movies that doesn't have more than one iteration in the game.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Maybe it'll be Nadia Pym?

Naaahhh.....
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    "The deciding vote" is a reference to the vote that finally decided to put Dazzler in the game. You guys are really sleeping on this.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    "The deciding vote" is a reference to the vote that finally decided to put Dazzler in the game. You guys are really sleeping on this.
    Out of practice. Seems like we rarely get the tease anymore. 
  • zodiac339
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    You’re late. I made roughly the same joke. I mean prophecy. Because it’s definitely Dazzler.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Alright 5* Donald Trump!
    But I thought George W was the decider?
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    snlf25 said:
    Alright 5* Donald Trump!
    But I thought George W was the decider?
    Funny I thought I was a reference to "classic" Vice President Dan Quayle...or wait that'd probly be "potatoe"
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    kk3thess said:
    You’re late. I made roughly the same joke. I mean prophecy. Because it’s definitely Dazzler.
    Your version is clearly the director's cut while mine is the theatrical cut.
  • thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The Deciding Vote.
    Sounds right
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No Changes.
  • zodiac339
    Options
    And considering the app store notes mentions “Ant Man and Wasp” stuff rather than a clue, then Half Life 3 must be confirmed instead. Sorry Dazzler fans.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just hope they've returned back to 3/5 combo. The 3-star tier is dead in this game, and we're gonna need some new 3-star feeders with this new pack dilution.