Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at support@d3go.com

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Gone for E3 (6/12/18)

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,626ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all a quick heads up that I personally will be gone all day today (6/12) at E3, but don't worry about missing any announcements. Lakestone is kind enough to cover for me, so he'll be posting announcements today instead.

In addition, the entirety of the Communications team will be there tomorrow (6/13), as well. We will still have Customer Support available to players all this week though, so rest assured that they will still be assisting with tickets.

Thanks for understanding, and hope everyone has a great E3 week! (Go check out some of those game announcements. They're awesome!)
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)

Comments

• LeRoy1979LeRoy1979 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Oh, boy. I guess that mean that there will be an announcement today....right....right....
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Will you be dressed up as Sailor Moon again?
  • BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,626ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    LeRoy1979 said:
    Oh, boy. I guess that mean that there will be an announcement today....right....right....
    Maaaaaybe. ;)
    Hendross said:
    Will you be dressed up as Sailor Moon again?
    Curses! You've revealed my secret E3 identity. :p
    D3 Go! Community Manager
    -------------
    You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
    -------------
    My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)
  • TrerasTreras Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Looking foward to be desapointed by the lack of news regarding 5* feeders..
    TretasLixado
  • JHawkIncJHawkInc Posts: 1,225 Chairperson of the Boards
    See how Smash Bros slapped an Ultimate on their game, and then put in ALL the characters and stages and features and stuff?

Somebody tell Marvel that the devs need money for MPQ Ultimate.
  • Shintok17Shintok17 Posts: 362 Mover and Shaker
    I think the announcement will have to do with the new 4* Wiccan character.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 1,138 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby @Lakestone ;Are you just attending, or is it a D3go table presence like the various ComicCons and GenCon? Someone else in my Alliance is going to be there and I'll point him to your area if there is one.
  • IceIXIceIX Posts: 3,134ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
    ZeiramMR said:
    @Brigby @Lakestone ;Are you just attending, or is it a D3go table presence like the various ComicCons and GenCon? Someone else in my Alliance is going to be there and I'll point him to your area if there is one.
    Nope, we all went on our own. A couple of us went yesterday, a couple there today, some of us will probably go tomorrow as well. No presence other than our physical one this time!