Gone for E3 (6/12/18)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to give you all a quick heads up that I personally will be gone all day today (6/12) at E3, but don't worry about missing any announcements. Lakestone is kind enough to cover for me, so he'll be posting announcements today instead.

In addition, the entirety of the Communications team will be there tomorrow (6/13), as well. We will still have Customer Support available to players all this week though, so rest assured that they will still be assisting with tickets.

Thanks for understanding, and hope everyone has a great E3 week! (Go check out some of those game announcements. They're awesome!)

Comments

• LeRoy1979
    LeRoy1979 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Oh, boy. I guess that mean that there will be an announcement today....right....right....
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Will you be dressed up as Sailor Moon again?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    LeRoy1979 said:
    Oh, boy. I guess that mean that there will be an announcement today....right....right....
    Maaaaaybe. ;)
    Hendross said:
    Will you be dressed up as Sailor Moon again?
    Curses! You've revealed my secret E3 identity. :p
  • Treras
    Treras Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Looking foward to be desapointed by the lack of news regarding 5* feeders..
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    See how Smash Bros slapped an Ultimate on their game, and then put in ALL the characters and stages and features and stuff?

Somebody tell Marvel that the devs need money for MPQ Ultimate.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    I think the announcement will have to do with the new 4* Wiccan character.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Brigby @LakestoneAre you just attending, or is it a D3go table presence like the various ComicCons and GenCon? Someone else in my Alliance is going to be there and I'll point him to your area if there is one.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    ZeiramMR said:
    @Brigby @LakestoneAre you just attending, or is it a D3go table presence like the various ComicCons and GenCon? Someone else in my Alliance is going to be there and I'll point him to your area if there is one.
    Nope, we all went on our own. A couple of us went yesterday, a couple there today, some of us will probably go tomorrow as well. No presence other than our physical one this time!