Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Favorite Character Cinematic?

2»

Comments

• JaedenkaalJaedenkaal Posts: 3,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always liked the Hellfire animation.
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 664 Critical Contributor

Definitely this one!

• DormammuDormammu Posts: 3,240 Chairperson of the Boards
    I normally don't use Nightcrawler for anything but since he's essential for the current PvE I had the opportunity to use his blue power for the first time. That's a really cool cinematic.
  • Jarvis_JackrabbitJarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    In he interest of saving myself the effort of having to think through each ability in the game, I will instead narrow it down to a single character whose animations are all enjoyable: Nova. His animations are all dynamic and fun. There's also a nice variety between his hilarious "pew pew pew" finger blasts and going full human rocket into outer space or through the player's screen.

• BigSoftieFFBigSoftieFF Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Funny, I’ve been thinking about turning these back on. I actually kinda miss them. When I’m climbing sim with Lockjaw, Medusa, and Carnage I’m turning them off though.
  • TPF AlexisTPF Alexis Posts: 2,664 Chairperson of the Boards
    Funny, I’ve been thinking about turning these back on. I actually kinda miss them. When I’m climbing sim with Lockjaw, Medusa, and Carnage I’m turning them off though.
    I almost always leave them on, but there are some fights and/or events where I really like being able to turn them off. Mystique and Punisher's PvPs come to mind.
  • AnonAnon Posts: 976 Critical Contributor
    I really like Iron Spiders animation where he avoids damage. It's pretty cool.
  • ammenellammenell Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    red hulk taking a dump
2»