• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    I always liked the Hellfire animation.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor

Definitely this one!

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I normally don't use Nightcrawler for anything but since he's essential for the current PvE I had the opportunity to use his blue power for the first time. That's a really cool cinematic.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    In he interest of saving myself the effort of having to think through each ability in the game, I will instead narrow it down to a single character whose animations are all enjoyable: Nova. His animations are all dynamic and fun. There's also a nice variety between his hilarious "pew pew pew" finger blasts and going full human rocket into outer space or through the player's screen.

• BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Funny, I’ve been thinking about turning these back on. I actually kinda miss them. When I’m climbing sim with Lockjaw, Medusa, and Carnage I’m turning them off though.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Funny, I’ve been thinking about turning these back on. I actually kinda miss them. When I’m climbing sim with Lockjaw, Medusa, and Carnage I’m turning them off though.
    I almost always leave them on, but there are some fights and/or events where I really like being able to turn them off. Mystique and Punisher's PvPs come to mind.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really like Iron Spiders animation where he avoids damage. It's pretty cool.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    red hulk taking a dump