Support/Riso tracking. How are you making out?

2»

Comments

• mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    15/31 Supports.
    30,459 RISO.

Zero 5* supports.
    Zero 4* supports.
    Two 3* supports (Cull Obsidian and the Quinjet.)
    Four 2* supports.
    Nine 1* supports.

I have pulled duplicate supports twice so far, so to date I have only pulled 17 support tokens. I believe about 13 of those were gifts to get us interested in the feature.

As of yet I haven't spent any RISO, and I think I only even have three or four supports even equipped. I will continue to ignore supports until there is a viable and regular way to earn tokens — as long as they are sequestered behind a paywall, and then buried in RNG on top of that, I consider them to be a functionally non-existent feature. Which is a shame because I was really excited for them.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't been tracking my RISO spending.  I was raising everything up by one level, but I got restless and got new supports, so I just go where my fancy takes me when I do roster and support changes once a day.  I have 17 of 31.

5* - 0
    4* - 2 (Vintage Shield, Web Shooters)
    3* - 4 (Avengers Tower, Cull Obsidian, Shuri's Lab, Lucky)
    2* - 3 (Chimichanga, Blackbird, Kimoyo Beads)
    1* - 8 (Hydra Henchmen, Sharon Carter, Wong, Corvus Glaive, Destroyer Gun, Element Guns, Ancestral Plane, Korg)

My supports are all between levels 12 and 27.  I currently have 253 RISO left, which is enough to raise Korg up to level 13.

I really like Supports a lot, I think they're fun and very handy for bonuses when you're like me, at the 3*/4* level.  I attach a Support to the required characters in events (in Hearts of Darkness, Rocket & Groot have the Element Guns and Valkyrie has Lucky).  I just wish RISO wasn't so stupidly hard to come by.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Current Riso 3636

17/31
    5* - 0
    4* - 1, Blackbird Level 82/200
    3* - 4, Korg Level 35/150, Cull 21/150, Chimichanga 12/150, and Sharon Carter 1/150
    2* - 7, Vintage Shield 100/100, Quinjet 11/100, Destroyer Gun 6/100, Proxima 4/100, Milano 3/100, Wong 3/100, Vibranium Ore 2/100
    1* - 4, Avengers Tower 4/50, Element Guns 3/50, Webshooters 2/50, Corvus 1/50

Don’t really know why I’ve leveled stuff or not but I don’t really have any equipped anyway.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    20/31
    rice: 126730
    all are still at level 1

now that rank4 sharon carter no longer gives 2 purple on 100% matches, i find my supports dont really do anything. I miss bugged out sharon carter.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    18/31
    5* = 0
    4* = 0
    3* = 5
    2* = 9
    1* = 4

79,140 red ISO and not spent a single crystal of it.
    Wow.  I thought I had a bad pull rate on these.  Sorry to hear. 
    Well fact is any time I get a support token I groan audibly because I was "lucky" enough to pull one of the rare things from the vault, but it wasn't a legendary token, 4* cover or even HP.

I don't pursue the support tokens, nor have I bought any of the offers that contain them. I'm basically boycotting the whole thing which is why I know how much red ISO I have.

I stupidly still go for 1000 in progression to get the red ISO because, who knows? maybe one day they'll actually make this system worth a damn and I'll be grateful for the extra, what, 5000 red ISO I've accumulated so far from that?
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    20/26, missing Sharon Carter, 3 of the BP supports and Spider-sense. I bought a couple of the early offers before they started spamming new supports and have a ridiculous pull rate on vault support tokens. 

Was levelling by 10 levels for each star level, but dumped a bunch into Okoye's Royal Talon Fighter yesterday. 6069 riso left. 
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    13/31
    Current RISO: 403

5* - 0
    4* - 0
    3* - 5 (Element Guns, 49; Avengers Tower, 36; Wong, 42; Corvus Glaive, 1; Cull Obsidian, 1)
    2* - 6 (Milano, 50; Blackbird, 37; Destroyer Gun, 15; Hydra Henchmen, 15; Web Shooters, 15; Ebony Maw, 1)
    1* - 2 (VIntage Shield, 15; Dora Milaje, 1)
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    18/31
    5* = 0
    4* = 0
    3* = 5
    2* = 9
    1* = 4

79,140 red ISO and not spent a single crystal of it.
    18/31
    5* = 0
    4* = 0
    3* = 2
    2* = 11
    1* = 5

81,763 red ISO and not spent a single crystal of it. I pulling a lot of 1-2* dupes. Painful, because you hardly earn the tokens. It’s like getting a bonus hero but getting a colour where you already have 5. 

• JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Too much effort to look.  I might have assigned a couple, definitely haven't leveled any, haven't gotten many aside from the BP freebies.
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not a single RISO spent (but I have attached lvl 1 supports to some of the most used characters). 

I have 17 out of 31. 
    5* - 0
    4* - 0
    3* - 4 (Corvus attached to 5*Thanos, Quad Blasters attached to Black Bolt, Milano 4 Grocket and Dor Milaje not attached)
    2* - 6
    1* - 7

Since I don't know if any of them is any good I have no clue if I am missing on using/lvl a good one. I have 62000 RISO and often don't bother to do the 5th clear in PvE to add some more. 

Long story short - I find the supports useless.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    19/31

5* - None

4* - 4
    Proxima Midnight
    Sharon Carter
    Shuri's Lab
    Vintage Shield

3* - 3
    Chimichanga
    Cull Obsidian
    Lucky

2* - 8
    Corvus Glave
    Element Guns
    Kimoyo Beads
    Korg
    Spider-Sense
    The Blackbird
    The Milano
    Web Shooters

1* - 4
    Avengers Tower
    Hydra Henchmen
    Quinjet
    Wong

RISO - 205,024 (I've spent 0 of it and don't plan to spend some anytime soon)

I don't enjoy supports at all.  I could totally get behind the idea of adding gear to your characters as this is somewhat of an RPG type format.  However what RPG has weapon/armor stats that are 90% dictated by RNG?  The game has way to much tinykitty RNG and adding another layer of (what are we 5 or 6 layers deep at this point) only hurts my enjoyment of the game and my desire to even play it. Right now I more or less pretend supports don't exist until the seem worth my time.  Though I'm hoping like vaulting and wins based the decide this is a bad idea and they just go away (in which case I would hope these get converted into useful currency/tokens)
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    3* web shooters and Cull Obsidian
    55k red iso
    Haven't leveled any supports because I don't know how they scale. They're all attached to someone, but with low level and low rank they are not useful. So far I mainly notice my 5* Daredevil makes a weak attack tile sometimes, 4* Grocket starts with a damage countdown tile, and 4* Cage will maybe fortify something for free. Other than that, I don't notice them. 200 extra health doesn't really do much for me.
  • Chipster22
    Chipster22 Posts: 299 Mover and Shaker
    15/31

5* - None

4* - None

3* - None

2* - 7
    Kimoyo Beads 56/100
    Lucky 50/100
    Vintage Shield 24/100
    Corvus Glaive 18/100
    Proxima Midnight 15/100
    Korg 10/100
    Ebony Maw 9/100

1* - 8
    Avengers Tower 18/50
    Element Guns 13/50
    The Blackbird 13/50
    The Milano 12/50
    Hydra Henchmen 10/50
    Cull Obsidan 9/50
    Ancestral Plane 6/50
    Shuri's Lab 3/50

Spending Riso as I get it.  

Only support I pay much attention to is the Kimoyo Beads for the blue and critical tile boosts.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor

I don't $pend so haven't bought any of the bundles.  Like others I can get behind the concept of supports, but the clunky UI and scarcity (I don't think I've seen a new token in a few weeks) makes them very forgettable.

I have my 2* guns at lvl16 from the first couple of days when it was new, but since then not spent any RISO. 

RISO - 56,676

5* - none

4* - Korg

3* - Cull Obsidian, Destoryer Gun, Ebony Maw

2* - 7

1* - 6

17 total of which I have 8 assigned. 

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    17/31
    0 5*
    4 4*
    4 3*
    5 2*
    4 1*

Chimichanga 119/200 is my highest support

Only a little riso as I'm trying to max Chimichanga, it actually makes a difference in DD for his purple and fortifying special tiles

0 tokens, I'm not much of a hoarder
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    I have 20 of the 25 Non-Infinity supports.

4* - Ebony Maw, HYDRA Henchmen
    3* - Element Guns, Proxima Midnight, The Milano, Wong
    2* - Sharon Carter lvl 78, Kimono Beads lvl 75, Chimichanga, Corvus Glaive, Cull Obsidian, Korg, Lucky, The Blackbird, Vibranium Ore
    1* - Avengers Tower, Destroyer Gun, Shuri's Lab, Spider-Sense, Vintage Shield

My total earned Riso is a little over 102K (including what has been spent to level the two in boldtext above).

For the record, I like Supports, but do not love them yet. This is partially from some of the conventional wisdom about supports from here, but there are just as many things I disagree with from people here.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    15/31

5* - N/A
    4* - N/A
    3* - Avengers Tower (Lv 30), Corvus Glaive (Lv 30), The Milano (Lv 30), Wong (Lv 30)
    2* - Element Guns (Lv 20), Hydra Henchmen (Lv 20), Pizza Dog (Lv 20)
    1* - Quinjet (Lv 10), X-Jet (Lv 10), Cull Obsidian, Destroyer Gun, Proxima Midnight, Sharon Carter, Vintage Shield, Web-Shooters

8,980 Red Iso, no token hoarding, and no purchases of Master/Advanced tokens. The supports that you don't see a level next to are the ones I've invested nothing in whatsoever. Minus Corvus Glaive who I have on Red Hulk currently due to his recent boosted week, the other 3* supports have been used rather frequently. Avengers Tower is on my IM40, The Milano is on my R4G, and Wong is obviously on my Strang3. 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I stopped paying any attention at all to supports about a week after they came out. I have no idea how much RISO I have, and I know I have a few 2- and 3-star supports but I couldn't tell you which ones.

When they work in PVP and are actually attainable outside of draining vaults, I'll take an interest.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    5*: None
    4*: Proxima Midnight (Lv 1)
    3*: Element Guns (Lv 48), Wong (Lv 48), Cull Obsidian (Lv 1)
    2*: Lucky (Lv 48), The Milano (Lv 48), Destroyer Gun (Lv 47), Avengers Tower (Lv 10), Corvus Glaive (Lv 1), Hydra Henchmen (Lv 1), The Dora Milage (Lv 1), Web Shooters (Lv 1)
    1*: Sharon Carter (Lv 47), Quinjet (Lv 10), Vintage Shield (Lv 10), Ancestral Plane (Lv 1), Ebony Maw (Lv 1)

RIso: 527

I've been leveling my most-used supports evenly, but I have had no luck getting more tokens from the vaults, so it's been at a snail's pace.  I really like the concept, but it's still very easy to forget that I have them equipped, especially until the level gets above 30 or so.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018

How many supports do you have?

19/31 - Keep opening dups now

What is the star level of each?

5*: 0

4*: 2 - Chimichanga, Blackbird

3*: 6 - Cull Obsidian, Destroyer Gun, Lucky, Dora Miaje, Wong, Web Shooters

2*: 4

1*: 7

What is the highest level of support that you have?

Have not leveled any yet - maybe if it's implemented for PVP

How much Riso do you have?

If you are hoarding tokens, how many do you have? 

I hoarded at first but then got bored during the Wakanda Support release and opened my tokens. I have not hoarded since. Tokens are impossible to obtain and I stopped buying the deals because they are a waste of money