Support/Riso tracking. How are you making out?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
There has been a lot of discussion about supports and seeing the value in them but i don’t remember seeing anybody asking what supports that you have.  

As of today, there are 31 supports that are listed but 6 of them are the Infinity Stones. So you really have the chance at 26 of them since 1 of the Infinity Stones supports was a reward last season. 

For this exercise, let’s still use the 31 that is listed so it does get confusing.  Let’s see who everybody’s is doing. 

How many supports do you have?
What is the star level of each?
What is the highest level of support that you have?
How much Riso do you have?
If you are hoarding tokens, how many do you have? 

Comments

• The rockett
    16/31 Supports 

0-5*
    1-4* Kong 1/200
    5-3* Element Guns 11/150, Destoryers Gun 1/150, Henchman 1/150, Pizza Dog 1/150, Carter 1/150
    7-2*: Ancestral Plan, Chimichanga, Ebony Maw, Quin Jet, Shuri Lab, Blackbird, Web Shooters All 1/100
    3-1* Avengers Tower, Cull Obsidian, Vintage Shield All 1/50

Highest Support Element Guns 11/150

Red Iso 93502

no Tokens. 

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    24/31 supports only missing Royal Talon Fighter from non-Infinity stone supports.

All are at lvl 43 trying to get them all to lvl 50

6x4*
    6x3*
    11x2*
    1x1*

Currently at 8350 Riso. As soon as I get enough to take all 21 to lvl 44 I’ll spend it.
  • PenniesForEveryone
    PenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    If I ever get a good 5* I'm going to want to max it, so until that happens I'm not spending any red ISO - as of right now I don't even have enough to max a 3*
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have some supports. I have some RISO. Uh... I haven't dug any deeper than that, yet.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    I have 16/31 and just over 60,000 RISO.  I'm saving it all until I find something worthwhile to do with it.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    20/31

Rank 4 - 3 - Element Guns, Royal Talon Fighter, Spider-Sense
    Rank 3 - 1 - Hydra Henchmen
    Rank 2 - 13 - Ancestral Plane, Avengers Tower, Chimichanga, Corvus Glaive, Cull Obsidian, Destroyer Gun, Korg, Proxima Midnight, Quinjet, The Milano, Vibranium Ore, Vintage Shield, Wong
    Rank 1 - 3 - Kimoyo Beads, The Blackbird, Web-Shooters

(missing Ebony Maw, Lucky, Sharon Carter, Shuri's Lab, The Dora Milaje, and the six Impossible Stones, for those keeping track at home)

Element Guns at level 120/200, 29637 Red ISO-8 (which can take Element Guns to 132, or any other support to 59).

Some damage buffs, randomly fortifying special tiles is nice, that's most of what I'm getting out of them now. I feel like I might be better off pushing multiple supports to 50 or 100 instead of pushing my Element Guns further, having a variety of effects across a variety of characters is more beneficial than slowly increasing the stuff Element Guns are already doing for me. I just haven't picked which Supports to push for first, so my Red ISO has been slowly piling up. Might go for Avengers Tower for more special tile fortification. Getting a cascade, accidentally matching your own special tiles, and having a Support kick off from the initial match and fortify the tile before the cascade takes it away is fun. Or I might just hoard Red-ISO and put it towards the Talon Fighter with Okoye. 
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    18/31
    5* = 0
    4* = 0
    3* = 5
    2* = 9
    1* = 4

79,140 red ISO and not spent a single crystal of it.
  • The rockett
    18/31
    5* = 0
    4* = 0
    3* = 5
    2* = 9
    1* = 4

79,140 red ISO and not spent a single crystal of it.
    Wow.  I thought I had a bad pull rate on these.  Sorry to hear. 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Moon Roach account has:
    1 Rank 5 (level 50 Hydra Henchmen)
    2 Rank 4 (level 40 Lucky, level 20 Vibranium)
    4 Rank 3 (level 30 Avengers Tower, level 30 Element Guns, Level 1 Chimichanga, level 1 Blackbird)
    9 Rank 2 (level 100 Korg, the rest untouched)
    5 Rank 1 (level 50 Shuri's Lab, level 35 Wong, the rest untouched)
    So 21/31 and 590 Red ISO

My Wolveroach account has:
    2 Rank 4 (level 25 Blackbird, level 1 Sharon Carter)
    3 Rank 3 (level 50 Element Guns, Level 30 Ebony Maw, Level 1 Korg)
    8 Rank 2 (level 100 Wong, level 20 Milano, the rest untouched)
    7 Rank 1 (level 50 Lucky, the rest untouched)
    So 20/31 and 1644 Red ISO

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,735 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 14/31.  All tokens have been opened.

Rank 1:  Lucky, Corvius Glaive, Vintage Shield, Avengers Tower
    Rank 2:  Blackbird, Milano, Element Guns, Proxima Midnight, Destroyer Gun, Royal Talon Fighter (level 50)
    Rank 3:  Web Shooters, Hydra Henchmen, Cull Obsidian
    Rank 4:  Ancestral Plane

Ancestral Plane is borderline worthless to me since my 5BP is only at 7 covers, but maybe someday I'll get him finished.  It saddens me that the best Support I have isn't of more use.

I have barely leveled any of them.  The highest behind Talon Fighter are at 25, 25, then 16 and 11.

Currently 32267 on hand, probably going to take Talon Fighter to 100  when I have enough.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Quinjet 1/200

Hydra Henchmen 1/150

Corvus Glaive 1/100
    Korg 1/100
    Proxima Midnight 1/100
    Sharon Carter 1/100
    Vibranium Ore 1/100
    Web-Shooters 1/100
    Wong 1/100

Avengers Tower 1/50
    Chimichanga 1/50
    Element Guns 1/50
    Lucky 1/50
    The Milano 1/50
    Vintage Shield 1/50

55610 Red ISO

0 tokens
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have 17 out of 31
    1 4* support level 67 no other support leveled.
    total red iso 81k and hoarding.  
    There is not enough re iso around to make leveling them worth while especially since I would want different ones for different characters.

i also play CL9 in PVE and higher levels in PVP but the red iso shortage is worse than the purple iso shortage.
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    5 - none
    4 - Chimichanga, Ebony Maw (2)
    3 - Sharon Carter, Wong (2)
    2 - Destroyer Gun, Element Guns, Hydra Henchmen, Korg, Shuri's Lab, Vintage Shield, Web Shooters (7)
    1 - Ancestral Plane, Avengers Tower, Quinjet, Dora Milaje, Milano (5)
    15 left I don't have.

76,685 riso, haven't spent a single bit of it. If I ever got a 5* support than I might pump the riso into it, but I didn't spend it initially on the grounds that you don't want to waste it on a 2* or 3* support and then have none to use on the better ones you get later. That's just led to not using it at all.

Just champed my Gambit though, and the Chimichanga does kinda fit him, so I might upgrade that. The 76k would only get it to lvl92, though, which seems pretty pathetic for all the time Supports have been out.
  • liamreil
    liamreil Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    19 of 31 supports (no infinity stone obv).  Each level 30. 10k riso. 1 4*, 5 3* the rest 2*. 

they were each leveled to 20 (where useable benefits begin-take wong/strange as an example) but i bumped them as i play around with them. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Supports: 17 of 31
    No 5*, 3x 4*, 4× 3*, 8× 2*, last 2 are 1*.
    Highest is 4* Lucky @ level 125.
    A little over 1000 riso at the moment. I spend it each time I can raise Lucky another level, the next of which costs 2437.
    Current hoard is 1 master, 1, advanced, and 3 beginner. I'm saving them in hopes of a bonus support system or infinity stones being added.

I understand the argument of saving iso until you get a support you really like, but as tough as the top ones are to get, that may never happen. So I spend as I get to make them as useful as possible. Riso spent is never lost if you rank up.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Love Supports! Hate the Famine!
    16/31
    1/5*: Corvus Glaive(lv. 77 on Loki)
    2/4*:Sharon Carter(Lv.8 on Peggy), Hydra Henchman (Lvl. 6 on Vulture)
    3/3*:Quinjet (Lvl.5 Carol), Cull Obsidian (Lvl.2 Sandman), Ancestral Plane (lvl.1 5*BP)
    2/2*:old shield on falcap,milano on grocket(natch)
    7/1*:Lucky dog is Lvl. 50 on Kate

I am starving for riso. everything goes into Corvus. He is just now beginning to roll. I wish everyone could see how cool supports can be when they actually trigger but the totally artificial famine is just ruining perception. Their salt the playerbase earth  strategy seems to be holding with smaller,still terrible vaults, and crazy expensive Master Tokens. 

SCL backpay and let everyone have at least one fully functional support. 200% more RIso

#ricefamine 

• Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    How many: 19/31

Riso: 78,273 (enough to raise 1 support to level 93)

Tokens: 0, no hoarding

What I have:

Five *: None

Four *: 4 (Destroyer Gun, Korg, Ebony Maw, Quinjet)

Three *: 4 (Chimichanga, Vintage Shield, Corvus Glaive, Web-Shooters)

Two *: 5 (Kimoyo Beads, Sharon Cater, Blackbird, Milano, Wong)

One *: 6 (Avengers Tower, Cull Obsidian, Element Guns, Hydra Henchmen, Lucky, Proxima Midnight)

I have not spent any riso yet, so all at level 1.

I think I have Wong assigned to my Dr. Strange, but since release I have really just been accumulating and ignoring. I feel like I already spend too much time in this game to bother with additional micro-management, especially when the UI for these is so poor. I may wait for Gamependium or someone to come up with an app to help me manage them since I doubt the game itself will.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    19 /31 supports 

Riso : 207 k

1x 5* (vintage shield)
    2x 4*
    4x 3*
    8x 2* 
    4x 1*
    I have yet to spend a single riso , waiting to see if something better comes out

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    3 star ebony maw, 2 star proxima midnight, full obsidian, milano, vintage shield, web shooter, 1 star hydra, tower, element guns, quinjet, and Wong.

6 support tokens, 3 supports Wakanda  ( 2 are the 1,2,3 and 1 is 2,3,4)

No iso put in anything
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    17/31 Supports 

1-5* Ebony Maw   36/250
    1-4* Elemental Guns 46/200
    3-3* Proxima 1/150, Chimichanga 34/150,  Wong 41/150
    7-2*:Royal Talon Fighter 76/100, all others level 16 or less.
    4-1* all level 5 or less

Current Red Iso 516

No Tokens.

The Plan:   Finish leveling Royal Talon Fighter to 100/100 and then focus on Ebony Maw until there's any compelling reason to switch focus.

Thoughts on Supports:
    I'm really enjoying the concept especially for player focused supports like Dr Strange, Okoye and Star Lord's.  I just wish the availability of covers weren't so scarce.  I can see eventually getting Rank 2 on just about every support but beyond that the progression is painfully slow and incredibly luck based.