13»

Comments

• Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Kinesia said:
    Thanks Brigby, that helps.

So the 2.7.1 build will make Booster Crafting easier to add in later sets? That's a good way to do things and the kind of approach I'm willing to wait slightly longer for.

Ah, sorry. I was referencing the addition of Dominaria in Booster Crafting to be the change in 2.7.1, not a change in the way the system is able to be updated. I've edited my original comment for clarity.

That's a shame, could that be added to the 'todo list' for 2.7.x perhaps? It'd be good if the core set didn't need the same hand holding by the time it was released.

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Kinesia said:
    Brigby said:
    Ah, sorry. I was referencing the addition of Dominaria in Booster Crafting to be the change in 2.7.1, not a change in the way the system is able to be updated. I've edited my original comment for clarity.
    That's a shame, could that be added to the 'todo list' for 2.7.x perhaps? It'd be good if the core set didn't need the same hand holding by the time it was released.
    I would speculate that changing any aspect of the game from "requires build push to change" to "hot-fixable" would probably be a significant endeavor, and likely to be more of a 2.X implementation.

Having said that though, I'll definitely pass along that request, because it would be great to have that aspect of Booster Crafting be easily adjustable.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby these tiny scraps meant a lot. Thank you for telling us about Core and why Booster crafting isn't just 30 days. Keep it up!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2018
    Options
    [MOD MIC ON] Please keep comments on topic. Also, since neither Shteev or Ohboy are capable of defending themselves on the forum, the mod team requests refraining from making comments that may be construed as an attack on their character. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. [MOD MIC OFF]
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Removed comments that deviated from the original topic of patch 2.7.1, attacked other individuals, and/or was generally non-constructive.

While we do try to answer as many player questions as soon as we can, there are times when we simply are unable to, due to information being unavailable at the time; no matter how many people or times they request it.

In the case of 2.7.1, were it not for its anticipated release date being this week, we would still have been unable to answer @GrizzoMtGPQ's request for more information.

• TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Brigby said:
    *Removed comments that deviated from the original topic of patch 2.7.1, attacked other individuals, and/or was generally non-constructive.

While we do try to answer as many player questions as soon as we can, there are times when we simply are unable to, due to information being unavailable at the time; no matter how many people or times they request it.

In the case of 2.7.1, were it not for its anticipated release date being this week, we would still have been unable to answer @GrizzoMtGPQ's request for more information.

I feel you so much! Really appreciate your work on the game, love the direction you are taking with it, and hope that certain people at this forum dont discourage you from keeping up with this!
    I understand that y'all buisy people, and have many more profitable projects to work on, so please, dont make releases in hurry, we would much rather wait a little bit longer, than have a set as raw as ixalan was.

Cheers!