2.7.1 Release Details

Options
GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
edited June 2018 in MtGPQ General Discussion
@Brigby are there any details on when we'll see the 2.7.1 release? Are there any release notes for what will be included?
I'm excited to craft RIX at the lower price!!

Comments

• khurram
    khurram Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Excited at the prospect of crafting RIX too. 3 out of 6 cards that I really want.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Brigby are there any details on when we'll see the 2.7.1 release? Are there any release notes for what will be included?
    I'm excited to craft RIX at the lower price!!
    Apologies, but I'm afraid at this moment, I don't have any information regarding 2.7.1 available
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    @Brigby still no word?
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby still no word?
    I think everyone is gone for E3, right?
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    @Brigby still no word?
    I think everyone is gone for E3, right?
    Yeah, he just mentioned that today.
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Well, now we know that 2.7.1 cancels coalitions
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    edited June 2018
    Options
    @Brigby any word on 2.7.1? I have an itch I want to craft!
  • Brigby
    Options
    Brigby any word on 2.7.1? I have an itch I want to craft!
    Apologies, but I'm afraid at this moment, I don't have any available information regarding 2.7.1 and when it's arriving. Once I have news available to share, I'll be sure to post it in the forum.
  • TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    **** man, are you really going to ask the same question every 5 days?
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    tinykitty man, are you really going to ask the same question every 5 days?
    Maybe I will! Good idea.
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Maybe I will! Good idea.
    5 business days seems a reasonable amount of time to repeat a relevant question.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    Options
    DumasAG said:
    Maybe I will! Good idea.
    5 business days seems a reasonable amount of time to repeat a relevant question.
    Yeah, given that this is arguably the most important release we're going to get in the next while. Crafting RIX for cheap and crafting DOM is HUGE.
  • Hateborn
    Hateborn Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So, a week later, once again the question:

@Brigby - Any news that can be shared on this front?  Many of us are stockpiling our orbs to craft DOM or to craft lower-priced RIX at this point.  The last couple releases have seen the follow-up patch approximately one month later, so we've gotta be getting close, right?
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks like we've gotta Shawshank them to get info now.  That is............not ideal.
    But we've got 3 threads pinging Brigby every day, so eventually we have to hear something. 
    Right?
    Please?
  • DumasAG
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Looks like we've gotta Shawshank them to get info now.  That is............not ideal.
    But we've got 3 threads pinging Brigby every day, so eventually we have to hear something. 
    Right?
    Please?
    Excellent allusion. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hateborn said:

@Brigby - Any news that can be shared on this front?  Many of us are stockpiling our orbs to craft DOM or to craft lower-priced RIX at this point.  The last couple releases have seen the follow-up patch approximately one month later, so we've gotta be getting close, right?
    I
     have no idea why this would be flagged.
    One week is totally reasonable, and that the requests are getting more and more intense is also very easy to understand.

I don't understand why this situation is necessary : they told us when to expect a certain thing to happen - it doesn't happen within the expected time-frame without informing us about anything and ignoring us. This is likely taken from the managers guide to ensure customer frustration.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hateborn said:

I

I saw that and didn't get it either.  I think someone is spamming the Flag button (this isn't the first time recently that an innocuous post got flagged).  I hope whoever it is cuts it out, because its really disconcerting and not very nice at all
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Booster Crafting updates usually coincide with whenever the next patch arrives. Typically this is in one month increments, however the upcoming 2.7.1 patch does seem to have a later implementation date than usual.

At this point in time, I'm afraid I don't have any specific date as to when it'll arrive, but hopefully I'll have some more information to communicate sometime next week.
  • TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Mburn7 said:
    Hateborn said:

I

I saw that and didn't get it either.  I think someone is spamming the Flag button (this isn't the first time recently that an innocuous post got flagged).  I hope whoever it is cuts it out, because its really disconcerting and not very nice at all
    I flagged it, you can tell who it was by clicking it. I did it because you guys are spamming the same question over and over, which is annoying and imo rather discourages devs from sharing anything.
    Cheers