2»

Comments

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you for the free cover!
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Got my free cover too!

My dilemma now is, do I work to champ C&D so I can apply this cover, or champ Lockjaw since his cover is the progression award for the hunt?? I don't have the iso now so I when I have it, I can only have one or the other...
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Sorry but a free cloak and dagger cover will not sweep under the carpet the infinity war debacle.
    I have not forgiven you. Every other marvel game gave us THANOS in some form.
    11 years in the freaking making and
    what do we get?  Alternative Cap & Black widow covers.
    This offering does not cut any mustard.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    MrKasady said:
    Got my free cover too!

My dilemma now is, do I work to champ C&D so I can apply this cover, or champ Lockjaw since his cover is the progression award for the hunt?? I don't have the iso now so I when I have it, I can only have one or the other...
    I'm in the same boat except I have three Lockjaw cover on the vine with one C&D.

Easy choice for me to waste the Lockjaw covers because C&D are far better.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Shintok17 said:
    Seriously. Is the game working against me? The free Cloak & Dagger cover is a wasted one for mine is at 3/3/5. 1st Peggy's wasted Blue Marvel Insider Points cover and now this.
    I think all of us are given purple cover for Cloak & Dagger. My Cloak & Dagger is at 5/2/5 so the cover is only good for 1000iso. I hope next time, they give out more 4* cover for more upcoming show/movie. :) I also don't think that they will exchange cover with us since the cover is given free.
    All these can be forgiven if they implement a good way to solve the extra cover issue before this Cloak & Dagger purple cover expired (which I highly doubt it will happen by then).

• Persephone
    Persephone Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Thanks for the C & D cover!  I needed it.  
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Thanks for starting up the conversation, @qandols ! If anyone wants to check out the full details, you can read our official announcement here: Cloak & Dagger Celebration
  • Lopan15
    Lopan15 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    While I'm happy to get a free cover my wife who has 6 clamped 3 stars and is continuously in the need more roster slots mode got a shiny cover she can't roster.  I guess she will have to be happy with the iso she will get from selling it.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the cover! Is this the first time they've given away a free 4-star cover?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for the free cover.   o:)

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    The kid was ecstatic he got Cloak and Dagger. He only has two Three-star covers right now (Thanos and Vision), so he is looking forward to trying a fourstar.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,103 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the C&D Cover!
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 290 Mover and Shaker
    JSP869 said:
    Shintok17 said:
    Seriously. Is the game working against me? The free Cloak & Dagger cover is a wasted one for mine is at 3/3/5. 1st Peggy's wasted Blue Marvel Insider Points cover and now this.
    Reach out to customer service and see if they'll exchange it?

I'm fully aware cover exchanges typically only happen with Latest 5*s, but if they're going to give players a 4* cover for free I think it should be a usable cover, and if it's not, as in Shintok17's case, I think CS should be willing to exchange it.
    Yeah, I got the same problem.  I would think they'd be willing to exchange, since the idea was to give a cover, not 1k ISO.  How does one get them to exchange?  Just shoot them an email?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    heybub said:
    JSP869 said:
    Shintok17 said:
    Reach out to customer service and see if they'll exchange it?

I'm fully aware cover exchanges typically only happen with Latest 5*s, but if they're going to give players a 4* cover for free I think it should be a usable cover, and if it's not, as in Shintok17's case, I think CS should be willing to exchange it.
    Yeah, I got the same problem.  I would think they'd be willing to exchange, since the idea was to give a cover, not 1k ISO.  How does one get them to exchange?  Just shoot them an email?
    They're not going to swap 4* covers.
    They don't change the 5s you get from daily supply, either.