Free C&D cover

qandols
qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
I was playing Punisher LR when suddenly a free C&D cover was given at the same time as I clicked away a 70 ISO reward. I had no time to see what was said for the reward, just the text FREE. Anyone else had this happen to them?

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    It hasn't happened to me yet, but several of my Alliance buddies have gotten it.
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    I received it as well, it said it was because of their new show.
  • Quebbster
    Just got mine too.
  • qandols
    Heh, the C&D champ level gave me a LT, which gave me a Medusa champ level. This morning has had me showering in LT:s :smiley:
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    I just got mine (after 3AM EST), it was appreciated.
  • qandols
    Yeah, big thanks MPQ!
  • Sagetopian
    Sagetopian Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    Got mine. I am at 1/3/5 and it gave me a purple... 1000 iso here I come.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yup. Very nice.
    Not a token for 300 vault with one cover in it, like one would usually expect.
    Maybe somewhere some metrics are shifting enough to let the bean counters release their grip on the purse strings somewhat.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Seriously. Is the game working against me? The free Cloak & Dagger cover is a wasted one for mine is at 3/3/5. 1st Peggy's wasted Blue Marvel Insider Points cover and now this.
  • Quebbster
    Shintok17 said:
    Seriously. Is the game working against me? The free Cloak & Dagger cover is a wasted one for mine is at 3/3/5. 1st Peggy's wasted Blue Marvel Insider Points cover and now this.

There's a yellow cover coming up in PvP progression next event. If you get that you might get a HfH offer for the thirteenth cover I guess?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got mine ! Pretty cool free gift
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    My Wolveroach account got a purple cover.  My 5/2/5 (*) C&D is sad.
    (Technically, 7/2/6, now 7/2/7.)
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    The champ level was a nice surprise. I'll be thinking about it when I check out the series premiere.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, nice suprise!
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    I would be so happy if all the in game ads and tie-ins came with a free cover.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    I agree. What a pleasant surprise. The champ level got me an LT which gave me a JJ so a great success all around. 
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Thank you for the free cover and reminder to watch the show tonight! Looking forward to it.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    I'm sitting on a pile of fully-covered 4*s and C&D are definitely at the top in terms of priority. This makes deciding whom to champ next an easy choice.
    Many thanks!
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:
    Shintok17 said:

There's a yellow cover coming up in PvP progression next event. If you get that you might get a HfH offer for the thirteenth cover I guess?
    Thanks. I will try. It was enough dealing with teams of 2 Boosted 4* champs now with the 4* PVP I have to deal with a whole team of them. With only 4* Carnage Boosted from the list. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Shintok17 said:
    Reach out to customer service and see if they'll exchange it?

I'm fully aware cover exchanges typically only happen with Latest 5*s, but if they're going to give players a 4* cover for free I think it should be a usable cover, and if it's not, as in Shintok17's case, I think CS should be willing to exchange it.