Sinister Six check in

DarthDeVo
DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
At almost ten hours exactly, Quack Fu reached full progression on the Sinister Six boss event. Sound off here when your alliance finishes. 

Comments

• Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    I was expecting KA to make this topic. Color me pleasantly surprised.

We haven't hit alliance progression yet, but I've already hit personal progression this time. 
  • Erunner1201
    Erunner1201 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Lock and load just finished.

Great job to all the alliances finishing this event quickly. Now enjoy the weekend. :)
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Well done guys and girls. I'm hoping my alliance can get at least one cover for Iron Spider, hopefully two. Not everyone in our alliance plays the boss events. Wish I knew why :.(
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Mad about MPQ finished now
    ...a well deserved free weekend everyone ;)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Great job Quack Fu and @Ducky.  
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    E finished just after the 10 am CET refresh with no coordination or planning. So, with S1 still to start, can we squeeze in a quick 3 day PVE? Or are we just to be without income and story mode play for the whole weekend?
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,792 Chairperson of the Boards
    If ever there is justification for CL in boss events it's this one. Don't get me wrong it's nice to have a full weekend off a grind but I finished a full day and a bit faster than normal and normal is usually fast.

Or without CL, It can't be that hard to leave the LT at 900k for everyone and then add ISO and Heroics, Elites, 3 stars past 900k just for those that want to carry on fighting? I'm not a fan of boss events but plenty are, so make the most of them and give them progression plus to keep going. It doesn't have to be more 4 stars but anything to keep fighting until the end.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    DarthDeVo said:
    At almost ten hours exactly, Quack Fu reached full progression on the Sinister Six boss event. Sound off here when your alliance finishes. 
    Well done guys !
    If I'm not mistaken that is a new record for this event 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is a perfect example why many players have been calling for Gauntlet to run parallel to this event for a long time.  Only personal progression and nothing ally based, do as you want.  Next up will be a 2-48 hour sub event.  
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    ULTRON finished sometime overnight. Not sure of the time or where we fell in the pecking order.

10 hours is quite a feat... well done Quack Fu!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    BattlecatSTARs finished about an hour ago. A full weekend off. Yay! 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stampcollectors finished T20. I went to bed at the start of Round 7, I wake up and we were finished. I only had to hit the Boss twice to get my LT too. Wow! Let's run this again.. like everyday 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this about alliance or personal progression? If it's alliance, then you guys are really fast.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is this about alliance or personal progression? If it's alliance, then you guys are really fast.

Yeah, Alliance. You'd be surprised how fast it goes when you have 20 high level rosters chewing through the boss battle in an optimal fashion - mostly out of habit.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,103 Chairperson of the Boards
    They are talking Alliance. To be fair the scoring on this does seem low - my fairly casual alliance had already made it to round 6 this morning which is unheard of from us within the first 24 hours of a boss event. Hoping we might even complete this one. :)
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Most boss events have 5 feeder nodes to unlock the main node. This one has 6 allowing for an additional boss battle every 8 hour window. Plus I think the wave format makes each boss fight worth more than a similar round in the single boss fights like Galactus, Thanos, and Apocalypse. All this means that there are ALOT more points up for grabs with this event, but the progression points are the same as the others. Compare this to the Civil War event where there are two completely separate progression ladders with the same progression points, but we are limited to 5 feeder nodes.

I like the varying difficulty in the boss events, but will echo the comments of others to say I wish there was a little more to fill the weekend. I'll be as far as I can get with SHIELD Training later today, and then will spend my weekend halfheartedly grinding the feeder nodes for ISO.

Logan's Loonies finished this morning about 18.5 hours in, this may be a record for us too
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Mordor done about an hour ago. Now time to enjoy the weekend!