Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2018 Edition *Updated (6/27/18)

Comments

• BoyWonder1914BoyWonder1914 Posts: 756 Critical Contributor
    Nice touch that Wasp's PVP will feature double iso-8........I wonder what the reasoning is, and if this is something we can hope to have more frequently if we're gonna have to deal with more 4-star PVP. 

People have been hoping for Growth Industry again lately.....does listing that but not Avengers vs. Ultron mean it's a new PVE? 

Also, can Ant-Man get some love in all this festivity? Please? 
  • cgrubb80cgrubb80 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Is the growth industry new or did I forget something?
    Nice touch that Wasp's PVP will feature double iso-8........I wonder what the reasoning is, and if this is something we can hope to have more frequently if we're gonna have to deal with more 4-star PVP. 

People have been hoping for Growth Industry again lately.....does listing that but not Avengers vs. Ultron mean it's a new PVE? 

Also, can Ant-Man get some love in all this festivity? Please?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like Growth Industry will run alongside it. Yes! Great idea! 

cgrubb80 said:
    No, they just apparently haven't run it since the first Ant-Man movie, before I started playing again lol. It's a one-off event that's basically a little mini-PVE that awards you a 4-star cover and some iso. There's one for Cho-Hulk called Amadeus Inferno, and Honor Among Thieves used to be one that they were running when "Awesome Mix Vol.2" Guardians came out. 
  • NotBAMFNotBAMF Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    cgrubb80 said:

I was just coming in to ask about that. What is this?
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    WOAH is that a SHulk PVP I see on the horizon - this is the big news of the week, forget nerfs, double iso and new 5*s!
  • axmossaxmoss Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Running the numbers for ultron event, looks like devs forgot what 5x red iso is. I only see double the apocalypse event. And the final 1000 iso-8 reward didn't get doubled. False advertisement? 

Edit: Thanks for editing @Brigby !

• DyingLegendDyingLegend Posts: 577 Critical Contributor
    Man if they announce a dilution fix this week, I think my head will explode. 
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,072 Site Admin
    axmoss said:
    Running the numbers for ultron event, looks like devs forgot what 5x red iso is. I only see double the apocalypse event. And the final 1000 iso-8 reward didn't get doubled. False advertisement? 
    No, that was more-so me accidentally skipping some of those numbers when I was updating the spreadsheet. I've corrected those numbers to show the increased values in this run of the event. Sorry about that!
  • TheHungryPetTheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Nico & Grocket boosted... #slay
  • Arix90Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Nico & Grocket boosted... #slay
    Too bad half of the weeks pve it is not applicable
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    WOAH is that a SHulk PVP I see on the horizon - this is the big news of the week, forget nerfs, double iso and new 5*s!
    God, please no!!! Not She Hulk. I guess this is the price we have to pay for all the other good stuff in the update!

• zodiac339zodiac339 Posts: 1,875 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:
    God, please no!!! Not She Hulk. I guess this is the price we have to pay for all the other good stuff in the update!

Okay, now I have enough red to..
    Raaaah!
    ...enough black for...
    Raaah!
    AI has enough for God of Thunder! She Hulk, use Furious Charge!
    Raaah!
    ... AI had 12 green, 4 yellow, and 2 blue. Now just 12 green. Naturally.
  • jameshjamesh Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:
    I guess there's a remote possibility we'll see a Riri tournament instead though ...
  • GrimSkaldGrimSkald Posts: 1,944 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:

Dude, we haven't had "Trial by Combat" since 8/10/17.  I am not kidding, I track that info so I know what 3* dupes I can sell and still have fairly high level when their turn comes around.  It's been over ten months.

I think it's fair.

• HoundofShadowHoundofShadow Posts: 1,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new background(?) looks nice and cheerful(?). It kinda brighten up my mood.  Another 1 hour to Growth Industry...
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 2,473 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:

Dude, we haven't had "Trial by Combat" since 8/10/17.  I am not kidding, I track that info so I know what 3* dupes I can sell and still have fairly high level when their turn comes around.  It's been over ten months.

I think it's fair.

It's too soon, the trauma still feels like it was yesterday...

• jackstar0jackstar0 Posts: 1,138 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we expect an update before 3pm PDT?
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    jackstar0 said:
    Can we expect an update before 3pm PDT?

yes please!
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Looks like @brigby is hanging around on the forums just now so expecting something soon!