MPQ Sneak Peek: June 2018 Edition *Updated (6/27/18)

Comments

• cgrubb80
    cgrubb80 Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Is the growth industry new or did I forget something?
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Nice touch that Wasp's PVP will feature double iso-8........I wonder what the reasoning is, and if this is something we can hope to have more frequently if we're gonna have to deal with more 4-star PVP. 

People have been hoping for Growth Industry again lately.....does listing that but not Avengers vs. Ultron mean it's a new PVE? 

Also, can Ant-Man get some love in all this festivity? Please?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like Growth Industry will run alongside it. Yes! Great idea! 

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    cgrubb80 said:
    No, they just apparently haven't run it since the first Ant-Man movie, before I started playing again lol. It's a one-off event that's basically a little mini-PVE that awards you a 4-star cover and some iso. There's one for Cho-Hulk called Amadeus Inferno, and Honor Among Thieves used to be one that they were running when "Awesome Mix Vol.2" Guardians came out. 
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    cgrubb80 said:

I was just coming in to ask about that. What is this?
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    WOAH is that a SHulk PVP I see on the horizon - this is the big news of the week, forget nerfs, double iso and new 5*s!
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2018
    Running the numbers for ultron event, looks like devs forgot what 5x red iso is. I only see double the apocalypse event. And the final 1000 iso-8 reward didn't get doubled. False advertisement? 

Edit: Thanks for editing @Brigby !

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Man if they announce a dilution fix this week, I think my head will explode. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    axmoss said:
    Running the numbers for ultron event, looks like devs forgot what 5x red iso is. I only see double the apocalypse event. And the final 1000 iso-8 reward didn't get doubled. False advertisement? 
    No, that was more-so me accidentally skipping some of those numbers when I was updating the spreadsheet. I've corrected those numbers to show the increased values in this run of the event. Sorry about that!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Nico & Grocket boosted... #slay
  • Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Nico & Grocket boosted... #slay
    Too bad half of the weeks pve it is not applicable
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    WOAH is that a SHulk PVP I see on the horizon - this is the big news of the week, forget nerfs, double iso and new 5*s!
    God, please no!!! Not She Hulk. I guess this is the price we have to pay for all the other good stuff in the update!

• zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:
    God, please no!!! Not She Hulk. I guess this is the price we have to pay for all the other good stuff in the update!

Okay, now I have enough red to..
    Raaaah!
    ...enough black for...
    Raaah!
    AI has enough for God of Thunder! She Hulk, use Furious Charge!
    Raaah!
    ... AI had 12 green, 4 yellow, and 2 blue. Now just 12 green. Naturally.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:
    I guess there's a remote possibility we'll see a Riri tournament instead though ...
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,489 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:

Dude, we haven't had "Trial by Combat" since 8/10/17.  I am not kidding, I track that info so I know what 3* dupes I can sell and still have fairly high level when their turn comes around.  It's been over ten months.

I think it's fair.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new background(?) looks nice and cheerful(?). It kinda brighten up my mood.  Another 1 hour to Growth Industry...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    GrimSkald said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Punter1 said:

Dude, we haven't had "Trial by Combat" since 8/10/17.  I am not kidding, I track that info so I know what 3* dupes I can sell and still have fairly high level when their turn comes around.  It's been over ten months.

I think it's fair.

It's too soon, the trauma still feels like it was yesterday...

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can we expect an update before 3pm PDT?
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    jackstar0 said:
    Can we expect an update before 3pm PDT?

yes please!
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Looks like @brigby is hanging around on the forums just now so expecting something soon!
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    C'mon Briggles! It's getting late!