How many deadpool whale points do you have?

2»

Comments

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    I have just a bit under 400k if I recall right. I still use him on Boss events on the last stage if I am low of health packs and just want to win. 
  • Rogue4Lyfe
    Rogue4Lyfe Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Wait so how many Deadpool Points needed to activate Whales!Whales!Whales instant win ability??

I went on a mission with him and got about 3,200 Deadpool Points. And where can I go to check how many Deadpool Points are there??
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wait so how many Deadpool Points needed to activate Whales!Whales!Whales instant win ability??

I went on a mission with him and got about 3,200 Deadpool Points. And where can I go to check how many Deadpool Points are there??

28 000 Deadpool Points are needed to press the big button. When you use Whales!Whales!Whales! there is a choice between using it normally or using the instant-win option, there you can also see how many Points you have accumulated.
  • ComatoseJackal
    ComatoseJackal Posts: 50 Match Maker
    414,113 whale points
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Bleh5 said:
    It's such a drag to go searching for him fifteen pages in; especially since I recently sold the max champ and rechamped him.
    Same here. Once I realized I was only using him when he was the essential, I quit searching my roster for him every day.  
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I only use threestars and below in the DDQ for variety's sake. I guess I am just used to scrolling down to them.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    Whatever the max is.  You can't see what max points are when you have them, so I don't actually know what the max total is.

I only use the Jackpot option if:
    - I accidentally pick SCL 9 for a PVE when my required 5-Star is not champed
    - It's the PVE with that Mockingbird, Luke Cage, Hobo Fist node or Black Bolt, Medusa, Lockjaw node...  But pretty much any non-goon SLC 9 required 5-Star nodes are rough if you don't have that 5-Star champed, especially when they've "leveled up" after a few clears.

The main reason I've been at the max forever, is that I'm in the habit of saving it for the Gauntlet, so...

• Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    same 999,999 I think?
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I'm only at 248,299. I barely use DP since at this point, why bother.