How many deadpool whale points do you have?

Wumpushunter
Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
I have been saving for a while and I'm almost to 300,000 is that a decent amount?

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The cap is 999,999, so you're about 1/3 of the way to max. Yeah, that's decent.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
  • Tensuun
    Tensuun Posts: 99 Match Maker
    378,021. I was saving up for the next Gauntlet or Boss Rush, but it's starting to seem like we're not going to have another Gauntlet (or by the time we do, I'll have enough powerful characters that Whales! Whales! Whales! isn't necessary). So instead I just use it occasionally in PVP as it's the only way I can deal with Gambits and Thors (I didn't get any 5* Gambit covers until after the rework, and now my Gambit is 0/0/3; my Thor has only one cover in yellow. Both are thus useless except as eligibility requirements for Essentials.)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    This seems like something I should know before going to see Deadpool 2 tomorrow...
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

Oooo, we're half-way there....Ooooo, livin on a prayer
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    998,244. Tomorrow is the day I finally get him to max points! 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,939 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have all of them.
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Maxed for months. He’s only used when featured now.
  • Ragnarok
    Ragnarok Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    999,999 for 1-2 years ago
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    999,999. I sometimes used them when needed to beat the 5* nodes, but have been able to beat them all recently.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Capped. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    I use Whale TUs once in a while to get out of a jam, but near-max as I use DP in DDQ every day.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have all the points. All of them. Twice! 
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    All of them
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to use him daily so I could use a Whales TU to beat a tough node if needed. After I'd gone about 6 months without ever whaling anything I stopped bothering.
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Got over 700,000 I use them on the Deadpool pvp. It’s the only way for me to get 900 points or more sense the MMR puts me against high level rosters 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Somewhere above 900 000, but not close to 999 999 yet. I do use Whales sometimes to get out of jams, and I play Deadpool in The Big Enchilada every day to recharge the points.
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    6 more days until I get to 999,999. Then I can stop using DP in DP Dailies. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bleh5 said:
    6 more days until I get to 999,999. Then I can stop using DP in DP Dailies. 

Why would you stop using DP? Sooner or later you are going to need more Points...
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    It's such a drag to go searching for him fifteen pages in; especially since I recently sold the max champ and rechamped him.