Most sent TUs

Comments

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    Mr. F has replaced MBW for me and many of my alli-mates. It has a few bennies:
    • cheaper
    • strong protects that generally nullify match damage
    • you can almost always get a crit, so good for 5* tier
    • you can always get whatever colors you are after
    • Don't need to roster an extra blue-only build as he only gives this TU
    The negatives are:
    • doesn't recharge nearly as fast
    • no team stun
    • direct stun is only 3-turns
    But I have found the positives outweigh the negatives for my roster so that's who I go with when in a pinch.
    I send Mr. Fantastic too. Great team up. 
  • Bulls
    Bulls Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    I don't see anyone mentioning 4blade and sandman - both at excelent for terrible essencial nodes - for 9TU you get aoe that takes down everyone. Only downside is that often you get wrong colors for those chars.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Whichever 4-stars are boosted that give damage TUs are pretty much better than anything. Beyond that I might throw in a stun TU, most commonly Mr. F
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    MBW, 3Pool, assorted 4* with good nukes/AoEs.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    severe lack of people sending Gamma Powerbombs in this thread
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Mbw Blue, 4* jean grey, 4* Agent Venom Yellow, Mr. F, 4* Ghost Rider Black, 5* Phoenix are the most commonly requested one in my ally.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm surprised at the number of Mordo and Agent Venom replies, I never would have thought to send either of those.  Mr. F is a good new one to me.  I should have mentioned in the OP that I first look at who the boosted 4*s are, totally forgot about that.

Thanks for the new ideas.  
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    MEH powerbombs are fantastic for 5es.  Agent Venom Yellow is a great one too.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    3* and 5* Doc Ock
    Banner Hulk
    Ragnarok
    3* and 4* Elektra

I don't get asked for team-ups much anymore.

• professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    I'm a big fan of the 1HE (purple only TU). Not only is it great for 5* match damage, but useful for AP generation and calculated board manipulation. I started with the 1* Spidey for crits but found that more often than not having a crit I could place at a specific location was better than 2 random ones (kinda like "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush").

It is important to note unlike a 1* Spidey TU that is fine at 1 purple cover, 1HE need to be at 5 for maximum placement flexibility.
  • PolarPopBear
    PolarPopBear Posts: 76 Match Maker
    more than half my alliance chat is "mbw please"
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Patch and 3* Luke Cage. Berserker Rage and Righteous Uppercut guaranteed each time. 
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    I'm surprised at the number of Mordo and Agent Venom replies, I never would have thought to send either of those.  Mr. F is a good new one to me.  I should have mentioned in the OP that I first look at who the boosted 4*s are, totally forgot about that.

Thanks for the new ideas.  
    AV Yellow is AoE plus team invisibility for 4 turns.  Very underrated power and very good in a pinch as a TU.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Depends on who I have available to give as a team-up, but my general order is something like this

My 2-champed 5-stars, Thor and Strange.
    3-star Deadpool
    Boosted 4-stars
    Iceman
    Mr Fantastic (you always give the stun)
    Jean Grey
    2-star Storm
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    MBW, Riri, Mordo, 3* DP, Agent Venom.  Done.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    If someone asks for something specific, I send them that (usually 1* Black Widow, other stun, Riri Williams too).

However.

If you don't ask specifically for something, you get Squirrel Girl. 
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doc L said:
    Could be worse. I like to send Bagman.
  • LeRoy1979
    LeRoy1979 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I like to have a few Red PHX team-ups on hand for those pesky fights where I'm required to use under-powered characters. It's cheap, usually knocks out one enemy, and gives the strikes to help punish the others.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Dormammu said:
    Doc L said:
    Could be worse. I like to send Bagman.
    That's true, I don't roster him because.

One of the alliance, who's English is a little more limited, is hilarious in that he trolls (unintentionally) the whole alliance by sending random TUs to whoever asks for something specific. Some people take getting the wrong TU very seriously, like another level of game management.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    more than half my alliance chat is "mbw please"
    That is the mark of an alliance that PvPs. There is no need for any other TU requests or in game chatter. The only thing I post on the MPQ chat is "MBW please"