S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 9 Bundle (5/21/18)

2»

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got 4 million iso I can't use. Can I trade in that 64k in the package for a minor discount? :) price is a little more steep than I'm comfortable with.

But seriously, is cl9 intended to be for 4* transition players? All the covers are just champ levels to me - I've been solidly in 5* land forever.  Where is cl10 then? 
    CL10 deal will come in 6 months and it will be $100 for a Green Goblin yellow cover, 100 Riso and 5 standard tokens.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've got 4 million iso I can't use. Can I trade in that 64k in the package for a minor discount? :) price is a little more steep than I'm comfortable with.

But seriously, is cl9 intended to be for 4* transition players? All the covers are just champ levels to me - I've been solidly in 5* land forever.  Where is cl10 then? 
    CL10 deal will come in 6 months and it will be $100 for a Green Goblin yellow cover, 100 Riso and 5 standard tokens.
    Sounds like a bargain! 
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards

Watch this post.  If it gets deleted or redacted and udonomefoo is jailed, we'll know that this is exactly what's going to happen.
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards

Watch this post.  If it gets deleted or redacted and udonomefoo is jailed, we'll know that this is exactly what's going to happen.
    The odds of me getting myself jailed are pretty good, but it probably won't be because of this post.  My inbox is just a stream of "you've been warned"  messages o:)
  • BobMurdoch
    BobMurdoch Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I don't understand why all they sell regularly is HP points and purple Iso that is so overpriced that not even the whales like me buy them.  More bundles like this at $20 and you would double your revenues...
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't understand why all they sell regularly is HP points and purple Iso that is so overpriced that not even the whales like me buy them.  More bundles like this at $20 and you would double your revenues...

I'd spend more if the micro transactions were actually micro and not the whole cost of a new game. Bundles are massively over priced IMO