First to beat Galactus

Options
13»

Comments

• IamTheBiggs
    IamTheBiggs Posts: 215 Tile Toppler
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Blah-blah-blah... who cares, KA?! It's like commenting "FIRST" in the comments of a YouTube video. How lame is that?
    No, poor comparison. “First” comments on Youtube didn’t even watch the video. For KA, it can be a point of motivation, showing alliances out there what they can do by really being an alliance.
    Okay dude, for the record, I like you.

But did you read the signature tag?
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would like to see MORE first posts, story events,  versus events, shield sim, season. Individual or alliance, get to it!
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    Blah-blah-blah... who cares, KA?! It's like commenting "FIRST" in the comments of a YouTube video. How lame is that?
    No, poor comparison. “First” comments on Youtube didn’t even watch the video. For KA, it can be a point of motivation, showing alliances out there what they can do by really being an alliance.

Can’t see sig tags on mobile lol
  • shriekingwillow
    shriekingwillow Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options

Perhaps this can be seen as a failing of the game itself.  If the game gave us more things to compete at and strive for, we wouldn't have to make up our own competitions to test ourselves.

Can't believe the game hasn't had any interesting Infinity War or Deadpool tie-ins.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I would actually be interested to know the last alliances to beat boss events and to know if they did it before or if it was the first time. My alliance never got past round 7 yet, but last year we couldn't even get to round 5 in boss events, so that's something to be happy about.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shintok17 said:
    Some people just need other people's praise and approval to feel better about themselves. I was 1st to complete Deadpool Daily today. Guess what that means nothing because you get nothing for being 1st just like being 1st to finish the Boss.
    In an earlier forum thread, I believe that being 1st in DDQ qualifies you for a “no prize” so...congrats on that!  Maybe...?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:

That I did not. Ah-whoops. Well, congrats on writing a comment that sounds like a legit salty player.
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    I would actually be interested to know the last alliances to beat boss events and to know if they did it before or if it was the first time. My alliance never got past round 7 yet, but last year we couldn't even get to round 5 in boss events, so that's something to be happy about.
    I would really like to know this, how late could you leave it to clear Galactus and end up as the final alliance to fully clear the event?
  • babinro
    babinro Posts: 771 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Being able to clear boss events isn't as big an accomplishment as it used to be. 

The new goal should be to see which alliance can finish the event in first.
  • LifeofAgony
    LifeofAgony Posts: 690 Critical Contributor
    Options
    babinro said:
    Being able to clear boss events isn't as big an accomplishment as it used to be. 

The new goal should be to see which alliance can finish the event in first.
    When they give rewards for it, sure.  Otherwise, this is nonsense.  Enough of it already.  It’s forum spam.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    **Closing this thread as it has deviated from the OP and is only promoting toxicity at this point.**
This discussion has been closed.