First to beat Galactus

Options
evade420
evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
edited May 2018 in MPQ General Discussion
KA Sith!! 
We are going to enjoy a nice relaxing weekend ( some of us at least ;) )

*Removed Screenshots with alliances names in them - Ducky

Comments

• swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don't know what I'm going to do with myself between the hours of 1:15 and 2:30 AM without PVE... I guess I can grind Galactus nodes for ISO? 
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    I can't beat Galactus. Not enough alliance participation...:(
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Good on you KA Sith. U.L.T.R.O.N didn't have the personnel available this time to even make it a race for you.
  • Jomu5
    Jomu5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Good job, your alliance cooperation is inspirational
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    elko90 said:
    We don't care, please stop making these posts!
    We don't care that you don't care! Please stop making these posts on the posts we make!

Great job as always Sith! What does that make us? 8 time champs? Awesome, awesome stuff!!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ULTRON finishes at 5:05 AM EST. Looks like in 7th. We’ll get you next time Gadget.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Rod5 said:
    I’d rather have a full night’s sleep and get exactly  the same rewards in the end.
    I’d prefer to finish it all before the side nodes get “unbearable” and have the weekend off. 
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Hehehehe...so much jelly!! Yum!

EDIT - Plus with the early alliance progression token, I got a 5*PP and a BH 5*Bolt! Olè!
    How did others fare? Hope you had good pulls!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    elko90 said:
    Rod5 said:
    I’d rather have a full night’s sleep and get exactly  the same rewards in the end.
    Exactly. I honestly don't see their point on this the only thing they do is polute the forum 
    Yes, I'd rather have the 50th 'PVP sucks because I don't want to learn how to play' thread instead of this.

Congrats, Sith.
    It's my fault Prime didn't have a chance, shouldn't have quit.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At our level do they get unbearable? I do all nodes and boss battles with not one health pack with Chavez DD. 

These are are so easy at 5* level it’s just about having all your members awake. Anyway once you hit Round 8 on Saturday you can ignore the nodes and just hit the easy boss each refresh.

Id rather sleep as it’s not like it’s touch and go  :)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    elko90 said:
    Rod5 said:
    Exactly. I honestly don't see their point on this the only thing they do is polute the forum 
    Yes, I'd rather have the 50th 'PVP sucks because I don't want to learn how to play' thread instead of this.

Congrats, Sith.
    It's my fault Prime didn't have a chance, shouldn't have quit.
    What?!?  Bow quit?!?!  Don’t say it is so @Bowgentle
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    Thus the “unbearable” in quotations. I enjoy the game as is and I have over the past almost 5 years. Boss events have always been my favorite style even when my roster was not as strong. I rarely have a complaint. I enjoy the added dimension and collaboration with my alliance to finish as fast as possible. I’d love to see is hit it optimally from minute one and get it done in under 24 hours. I would like to see is coordinate so well that we hit well into round 6 in the first 8 hours. We all strive for different things in this game and are at different stages. One size does not fit all. Who says we aren’t getting enough sleep while doing this? Who says any of us gets enough sleep on any given day, regardless of what’s going on in MPQ? Haters gonna hate. This is the internet. 
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    The threads, if I am not mistake, where more of “Hey how is everybody doing on the boss event”.  Now it is “look at me look at me look at me.  We finished first.  Hahhaha suckers”. Maybe change how you are going about it and maybe the hate will stop.  

Side note, now that we get these events every month and not 1 every 6 months, a lot of people don’t really care how long it takes to get done cause why push to get it done early. Now, I think it is insane that nobody has knocked of KA from this yet, but I don’t think people care that much about it anymore.  

The Boss events are devalued now from what they were.  They were Howard the duck/Dino like but now are like Drax, if he can understand that reference. 
    Points worth considering but I would disagree with the tone you are stating these threads are being posted with. They are merely informational as the threads you mentioned before, posting when an alliance was finished. Instead of haha suckers (which KA Sith never mocks), I see it more as “I’m done. Clocking out. See you Monday” I will apologize if any past threads directly offended but definitely not the intention. 
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    @Tony Foot when your alliance finishes a future boss event first, I will congratulate you and then ask you how “easy” it was for you to organize and coordinate your alliance members’ gameplay in that time. With global membership, alliance members can be on 24/7. Communication is the key to finishing boss events and is difficult at any level, 1* to 5*.
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    @Tony Foot when your alliance finishes a future boss event first, I will congratulate you and then ask you how “easy” it was for you to organize and coordinate your alliance members’ gameplay in that time. With global membership, alliance members can be on 24/7. Communication is the key to finishing boss events and is difficult at any level, 1* to 5*.
    And your reward for all that hard work is the post that you make here. Congratulations!
  • beyonderbub
    Options
    @elko90 my reward is the same as everyone else who finishes the event, along with a personal sense of accomplishment, added camaraderie and pride in my alliance and a free weekend to interact with new forumites like yourself that I’ve not had the pleasure of posting with before. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.