4* Ironfist
    4* Blade
    4* Iceman 
    3* Squirrel Girl
    3* Bullseye 
    3* Quicksilver
    2/3* Captain Marvel
    2* Bagman

I actually like C4ge's art, but I agree with you on the rest.

Personally, I'd like to see Squirrel Girl's in-game art done in the same style as her cover.
  • MrKasady
    MrKasady Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    For me, the absolute worst is Kamala Khan. Her face is AWFUL and I'm embarrassed for whoever drew it and for whoever approved it. Iceman is really bad too.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Personally, I'd like to see Squirrel Girl's in-game art done in the same style as her cover.
    Squirrel Girl's comic art would be jarringly different than the rest of the in-game style of art.  That being said, if the devs wanted to spend an absolutely ton of effort for little/no reward, they should make one of Gwenpool's Sploit codes be to change all in-game art to be in the style of Squirrel Girl comics.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:

Squirrel Girl's comic art would be jarringly different than the rest of the in-game style of art.  That being said, if the devs wanted to spend an absolutely ton of effort for little/no reward, they should make one of Gwenpool's Sploit codes be to change all in-game art to be in the style of Squirrel Girl comics.
    That's a great idea.  Hidden codes to make all the characters in that match turn to a specific art style.  Ie skottie young, alex maleev... basically anyone with a very distinct style.  But yeah, a lot of work (also $$ to secure rights) and no reward... one can dream :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:

I wasn't talking about how Henderson draws her in the comics. That would be too big of a stylistic difference. But something closer to the Gurihiru variant cover the game uses for her, I think could work.