Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Jaya Ballard - Official Thread

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 5,485ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin

manaredpng Jaya Ballard manaredpng
(At Level 60)
+0 manawhitepng | +4 manabluepng | +0 manablackpng | +5 manaredpng | +0 managreenpng 
108 HP
Creatures: 5 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 8

Ability 1: Great Literature, Great Toast - Cost 6
Level 1 - The first spell in your hand gains 8 mana.
Level 2 - The first spell in your hand gains 10 mana.
Level 3 - Fetch the first spell in your library. The first spell in your hand gains 8 mana.
Level 4 - Fetch the first spell in your library. The first spell in your hand gains 10 mana.

Ability 2: Burning Books - Cost 8 
Level 1 - Discard a card and draw 3 cards.
Level 2 - Discard a card, draw 4 cards.
Level 3 - If the last card in your hand is a spell, deal 8 damage to your opponent. Discard a card, draw 4 cards.
Level 4 - If the last card in your hand is a spell, deal 8 damage to your opponent. If not, gain 4 mana. Discard a card, draw 4 cards.

Ability 3: Professional Destruction - Cost 15
Level 1 - Create a Minor Professional Destruction Token.
Level 2 - Create a Professional Destruction Token.
Level 3 - Create a Improved Professional Destruction Token.
Level 4 - Create a Major Professional Destruction Token.

Professional Destruction Token
Level 1 - [3 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it a third of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 2 - [3 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it two thirds of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 3 - [4 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it two thirds of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 4 - [4 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it full mana and create a copy of it.

Comments

• morgue427morgue427 Posts: 656 Critical Contributor
    may be dangerous to play against, i will be getting her as soon as possible just to see how rotten it can be made lol. I had thought from here original mana gains would be dual color surprised she isnt honestly but i can find plenty of spells to keep her working, but it would have been fun to be able to put search for azcanta in there lol
  • BlazerBlazer Posts: 83 Match Maker
    I'm surprised no one has posted on her so here is the deck I've been using with regular success against lvl 60 walkers:

Level 38 Jaya

Creatures:
    Etali, Primal Storm
    Grand Warlord Radha
    Neheb, the Eternal

Supports:
    Vance's Blasting Cannons
    Gilded Lotus
    Thaumatic Compass
    Shivan Reef (wish the memorials were playable)

Spells:
    Hazoret's Undying Fury
    Inferno Jet
    Hour of Devastation

Not sure if I even need to level her any more as here abilities and mana gains at low levels are good. Any other good builds out there? 
  • morgue427morgue427 Posts: 656 Critical Contributor
    still working here honestly but i tend to use more smaller spells (mainly because i try to mana starve greg) but immenet doom with like exquitie friecraft seems a winner so far
  • NinjaENinjaE Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    @Blazer that's almost the exact same build I'm using.
  • TheExaminerTheExaminer Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Since most of her power is hiding in her ultimate, I run Blood Sun and Arch of Orazca to get there. But honestly, you dont need anything to make HUF+HOD+IJ trifecta good. Works in whatever shell you put it in.