Jaya Ballard - Official Thread

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin

manaredpng Jaya Ballard manaredpng
(At Level 60)
+0 manawhitepng | +4 manabluepng | +0 manablackpng | +5 manaredpng | +0 managreenpng 
108 HP
Creatures: 5 | Supports: 6 | Spells: 8

Ability 1: Great Literature, Great Toast - Cost 6
Level 1 - The first spell in your hand gains 8 mana.
Level 2 - The first spell in your hand gains 10 mana.
Level 3 - Fetch the first spell in your library. The first spell in your hand gains 8 mana.
Level 4 - Fetch the first spell in your library. The first spell in your hand gains 10 mana.

Ability 2: Burning Books - Cost 8 
Level 1 - Discard a card and draw 3 cards.
Level 2 - Discard a card, draw 4 cards.
Level 3 - If the last card in your hand is a spell, deal 8 damage to your opponent. Discard a card, draw 4 cards.
Level 4 - If the last card in your hand is a spell, deal 8 damage to your opponent. If not, gain 4 mana. Discard a card, draw 4 cards.

Ability 3: Professional Destruction - Cost 15
Level 1 - Create a Minor Professional Destruction Token.
Level 2 - Create a Professional Destruction Token.
Level 3 - Create a Improved Professional Destruction Token.
Level 4 - Create a Major Professional Destruction Token.

Professional Destruction Token
Level 1 - [3 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it a third of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 2 - [3 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it two thirds of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 3 - [4 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it two thirds of its mana, rounded up and create a copy of it.
Level 4 - [4 Shield] Whenever you draw a spell, give it full mana and create a copy of it.

Comments

• morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    may be dangerous to play against, i will be getting her as soon as possible just to see how rotten it can be made lol. I had thought from here original mana gains would be dual color surprised she isnt honestly but i can find plenty of spells to keep her working, but it would have been fun to be able to put search for azcanta in there lol
  • Blazer
    Blazer Posts: 84 Match Maker
    I'm surprised no one has posted on her so here is the deck I've been using with regular success against lvl 60 walkers:

Level 38 Jaya

Creatures:
    Etali, Primal Storm
    Grand Warlord Radha
    Neheb, the Eternal

Supports:
    Vance's Blasting Cannons
    Gilded Lotus
    Thaumatic Compass
    Shivan Reef (wish the memorials were playable)

Spells:
    Hazoret's Undying Fury
    Inferno Jet
    Hour of Devastation

Not sure if I even need to level her any more as here abilities and mana gains at low levels are good. Any other good builds out there? 
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    still working here honestly but i tend to use more smaller spells (mainly because i try to mana starve greg) but immenet doom with like exquitie friecraft seems a winner so far
  • NinjaE
    NinjaE Posts: 213 Tile Toppler
    @Blazer that's almost the exact same build I'm using.
  • TheExaminer
    TheExaminer Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Since most of her power is hiding in her ultimate, I run Blood Sun and Arch of Orazca to get there. But honestly, you dont need anything to make HUF+HOD+IJ trifecta good. Works in whatever shell you put it in.