Unstable Iso-8 - 5/10/18 run - A plea to the developers

2»

Comments

• Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    I jumped the gun when it looked like this was going to happen last time. Now that it actually is happening I still think it is a poor decision to require a character available for about 72 hours prior to event start.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    I'm actually really excited to use necro cap and peggy boosted together in this PVE !
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i pulled 42 out of the cap store and got 0. pulled about 40 times from lt and ended up 0/2/2. got 4 ghosties which would have been better if they were caps or jj's but what can ya do.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Please keep the thread on topic. Thanks!**
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    I understand that the time frame between his shift to LL and him being essential is short, but it is no different than if he were to feature next cycle. Not to mention the threads if that might pop in if he WEREN'T following the cycle. Currently they're following their own rule of 3LL/2CL.

Players might get lucky and pull him withig whatever free pulls they have saved up or buy from the 500 CP HfH deal. It's also good that progression doesn't require 5* essential clears. If placement is your thing, try going for CL6 (no 5*essential) or CL7 ( 5* essential is dirt cheap to not do)
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    If you don’t have the 5* essential just drop down to 6. That’s what I did. I uselessly play a 7.