Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#139: Natty Lightens her hair

XaOs72XaOs72 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler

* Oh No, Patch is leaving MPQ, but not Demi 
* Black Widow
* Token gifts
* Season Updates

Comments

• UNC_SamuraiUNC_Samurai Posts: 275 Mover and Shaker
    The infographic for this week:

https://i.imgur.com/7vrkPye.png
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    - Pauly D is NOT a financial genius....I better call my accountant
    - Now Monster Jam did have a live action TV show in the mid 90's, when Bigfoot was still in the fold, which is as good as you'd expect it to be
    - We are one month away from getting our first newly added four star in the Crash (Lockjaw vs. ???) and I for one cannot wait
    - Pie PSA skip from 15:10 to 18:10
    - Does this make Lucy Lawless the lady Ted McGinnley?
    - I miss playing Rock Band...
    - That first node of the SHIELD Training where you get the first try with Blonde Widow was super tough!
    - I've built my Korg up to level 50, but can get him no futher as he is a lowly one star
    - Side note, I'm always fascinated by what image populates when I add the show to the tumblr site
    - I love DC but a DC Puzzle Quest would be a bridge too far for my limited time
    - I'm down with calling him Captain Beardo
    - A week where Melon Head (Professor X) is boosted is week I want to live in all the time
    - my rewards of the week were two Archie covers and my first green five star Ghost Rider
    - my vine is two covers each for dupe Patch and Daredevils
  • Punter1Punter1 Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    For those patiently waiting, last weeks Ep140 just popped up for me in my podcast feed.  Just in time for Ep141 to come along!
  • madsaladmadsalad Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    The infographic for this week:

https://i.imgur.com/7vrkPye.png
    I do enjoy your choice of screencap for "Daisy".  Kudos @UNC_Samurai
  • madsaladmadsalad Posts: 806 Critical Contributor
    - Pauly D is NOT a financial genius....I better call my accountant
    - Now Monster Jam did have a live action TV show in the mid 90's, when Bigfoot was still in the fold, which is as good as you'd expect it to be
    - We are one month away from getting our first newly added four star in the Crash (Lockjaw vs. ???) and I for one cannot wait
    - Pie PSA skip from 15:10 to 18:10
    - Does this make Lucy Lawless the lady Ted McGinnley?
    - I miss playing Rock Band...
    - That first node of the SHIELD Training where you get the first try with Blonde Widow was super tough!
    - I've built my Korg up to level 50, but can get him no futher as he is a lowly one star
    - Side note, I'm always fascinated by what image populates when I add the show to the tumblr site
    - I love DC but a DC Puzzle Quest would be a bridge too far for my limited time
    - I'm down with calling him Captain Beardo
    - A week where Melon Head (Professor X) is boosted is week I want to live in all the time
    - my rewards of the week were two Archie covers and my first green five star Ghost Rider
    - my vine is two covers each for dupe Patch and Daredevils
    "- I miss playing Rock Band..."    Come to my place, we play it often enough.