Comments

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    The infographic for this week:

https://i.imgur.com/7vrkPye.png
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    - Pauly D is NOT a financial genius....I better call my accountant
    - Now Monster Jam did have a live action TV show in the mid 90's, when Bigfoot was still in the fold, which is as good as you'd expect it to be
    - We are one month away from getting our first newly added four star in the Crash (Lockjaw vs. ???) and I for one cannot wait
    - Pie PSA skip from 15:10 to 18:10
    - Does this make Lucy Lawless the lady Ted McGinnley?
    - I miss playing Rock Band...
    - That first node of the SHIELD Training where you get the first try with Blonde Widow was super tough!
    - I've built my Korg up to level 50, but can get him no futher as he is a lowly one star
    - Side note, I'm always fascinated by what image populates when I add the show to the tumblr site
    - I love DC but a DC Puzzle Quest would be a bridge too far for my limited time
    - I'm down with calling him Captain Beardo
    - A week where Melon Head (Professor X) is boosted is week I want to live in all the time
    - my rewards of the week were two Archie covers and my first green five star Ghost Rider
    - my vine is two covers each for dupe Patch and Daredevils
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    For those patiently waiting, last weeks Ep140 just popped up for me in my podcast feed.  Just in time for Ep141 to come along!
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    The infographic for this week:

https://i.imgur.com/7vrkPye.png
    I do enjoy your choice of screencap for "Daisy".  Kudos @UNC_Samurai
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    - Pauly D is NOT a financial genius....I better call my accountant
    - Now Monster Jam did have a live action TV show in the mid 90's, when Bigfoot was still in the fold, which is as good as you'd expect it to be
    - We are one month away from getting our first newly added four star in the Crash (Lockjaw vs. ???) and I for one cannot wait
    - Pie PSA skip from 15:10 to 18:10
    - Does this make Lucy Lawless the lady Ted McGinnley?
    - I miss playing Rock Band...
    - That first node of the SHIELD Training where you get the first try with Blonde Widow was super tough!
    - I've built my Korg up to level 50, but can get him no futher as he is a lowly one star
    - Side note, I'm always fascinated by what image populates when I add the show to the tumblr site
    - I love DC but a DC Puzzle Quest would be a bridge too far for my limited time
    - I'm down with calling him Captain Beardo
    - A week where Melon Head (Professor X) is boosted is week I want to live in all the time
    - my rewards of the week were two Archie covers and my first green five star Ghost Rider
    - my vine is two covers each for dupe Patch and Daredevils
    "- I miss playing Rock Band..."    Come to my place, we play it often enough.