MtGPQ Sneak Peek: May 2018 Edition *Updated (5/25/18)

12346»

Comments

• James13
    James13 Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    I saw it yesterday.  Same time as every one else could have.  I mentioned it in my coalition chat, also to no big reaction.  I don't see a big deal given how low intensity the current event is.
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 971 Critical Contributor

Bken isn’t surprised because she gets early warning from Brigby that changes are about to happen (although he’s assured me that he never says exactly what those changes are) so she can know to be available for mod duties. 

Its not some conspiracy, but I can see how other teams might think it unfair.
    Don't you think this slap in the face is a bit underhanded @Sar@Sarahschmara

Bken has done nothing but work her but off for us, including you. She's been advocating our problems, making sure people are treated fairly here and digging for any snippet of info to share with the community. 

To even imply what you did is really ungrateful. 

She deserves an apology from you. 

• Gunmix25
    Gunmix25 Posts: 1,433 Chairperson of the Boards

Bken isn’t surprised because she gets early warning from Brigby that changes are about to happen (although he’s assured me that he never says exactly what those changes are) so she can know to be available for mod duties. 

Its not some conspiracy, but I can see how other teams might think it unfair.
    Don't you think this slap in the face is a bit underhanded @Sar@Sarahschmara

Bken has done nothing but work her but off for us, including you. She's been advocating our problems, making sure people are treated fairly here and digging for any snippet of info to share with the community. 

To even imply what you did is really ungrateful. 

She deserves an apology from you. 

Seconded.  Nothing in Bken's statement even suggests "not surprised" or gives any inclination that she and her team are cheating. It was purely a samaritan comment. 
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Since I know the backstory, I already discussed this matter privately.
    The comment is what it is : a spontaneaus, hot tempered reaction to a long ongoing background "discussion" with the wrong tone at the wrong place in the wrong context. Whether Sarah will or won't excuse/explain herself, she will be doing so privately : This is just the wrong place for this matter (my opinion).
    Since the month is almost over and the June version should come next week I suggest this topic should be closed, since nothing good will arise from this discussion. 

I know now why I haven't seen the upcoming event, it's just a bit bad to see at first glance.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 787 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2018
    Can we please get rid of these overlapping coalition events? And while we're at it, can we please get rid of five node coalition events during workdays? This game is starting to feel like work again...
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Wow. I will absolutely apologize. It was not meant to be an insult at all. 
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Massive server problems since rto starts. Lost a match on row through that.