4,800 HP
10 CP
1 LT
1 Adv Support Token
8 Heroic Tokens
3 Nico covers
3 Nova covers
3 X-23 covers

Previous poll results here (SCL6) and also here (SCL7).

Did/Will you buy the SCL 8 bundle? 165 votes

Yes
27% 46 votes
No
57% 95 votes
Undecided
14% 24 votes

Comments

• randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    I’m late 3, very early 4.  It all helps.  Cleared the vine and hit some decent covers with the heroics (Gwen, 3 thanos with bonus 3 strange). 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've mostly been FtP, but right now, I really have to be. Can't afford to spend that kind of money on games.

That said, if I had that kind of disposable income right now, I would totally jump on this. Especially because I would get two more LTs out of it, one from Nico, and one from Champing Nova and bumping him up to 271.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Not this time. All three of those characters are already champed and above 280 in a roster that has about 15 characters at 280 or higher. Also VIP renewal was today and I bought the SCL7 pack since it was Grocket and I didn't have him champed yet back then so no budget for this one.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    If I didn't have a 5/3/1 X-23, I would entertain the possibility of buying.  Most likely, if it had been someone that I was trying to fully cover like Peggy, Shuri or Red Hulk, I would have totally bought it the moment it was available.
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    It champed Nico for me and all covers were usable so I figured why not. I’m so weak when it comes to these packs...lol
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would let me champ Nico, which is tempting.  The others are all champ levels, which while good is less exciting. I’m still trying to decide...
  • NeonBlue
    NeonBlue Posts: 142 Tile Toppler
    A bit odd there were no themes to the packs like in the past (e.g. IF+LC, GoG chars, Iron man family). Now it's 3 unrelated characters. I got it anyway, but it just seemed like 3 random mid-tier 4*s
  • Lystrata
    Lystrata Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    NeonBlue said:
    A bit odd there were no themes to the packs like in the past (e.g. IF+LC, GoG chars, Iron man family). Now it's 3 unrelated characters. I got it anyway, but it just seemed like 3 random mid-tier 4*s
    There isn't an immediately noticeable theme, but they are a good team together. They're a rainbow team, so cover all colours. Nova really is quite good on his own, Nico's purple just improves him further, and X-23's purple is cheapened by both of the others (plus the other abilities and passives that come with them). Ultimately, that's a lot of strike tiles, a healer, and someone who can remove an enemy from play for a couple of turns + dmg. Pretty good for people entering 4* land.

As for the poll, yeah, I bought it. Didn't really need any of it, but didn't really not need any of it. Nothing was going to go to waste. Plus, y'know, I've played this game daily for 3.5 years. I figure that's worth something. I don't buy the 'regularly' priced items, but when decent offers pop up, I like to support the game. 
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Subtract 800 hp, 12k iso and x23 covers charge 20$ then probably
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    They put out all these fancy,overpriced packs yet ignore all of the changes and requests we ask for over and over.  Spending seems way down overall and I won’t be spending more then $5 anytime soon.  This particular bundle didn’t have a very tempting cover spread for me either , nova and x23 both Max champed .
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Due to the appalling conversion from dollar to pound the deal is far, far, far too expensive. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Won't buy. It's a good deal, but I have already spent more than I care for on the game, so I will go back to Pittances only for a while.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I just can’t. That’s a lot of money on stuff I don’t need. Nico isn’t champed but the other two are. I have 48 champed 4s, so I’m really just saving for a 5 star splurge. I just want a good 5 star to pair with my champed gambit, but I just don’t have the ability to get one since they’re in the massive diluted pool. For me to spend on a bundle, it would need some 5 stars I guess, but then they’d charge too much for it anyways. Until there’s an offer or change to the game that I just love, I can’t spend money on it. I still like the game but it’s still the same game as it has been for a long time, I’d rather go buy a PS4 game (or something for any of my other hobbies) than beat my head against this wall. 
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,763 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too pricey, otherwise I would buy it if it was cheaper/I won the lottery.
    Uk Steam price is £27.79
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,700 Chairperson of the Boards
    Too rich for my blood, but I really can't complain about the quality of what's offered. That's a lot of 4* covers.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Wont be buying it. The characters offered would not do much for my roster and it would lead to a wasted Nico cover. $34.99 is also kind of expensive.
  • Anduinel
    Anduinel Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Probably not. I already have 5 purple for Nico, I won't get any champed characters off of these covers, and $35 is kinda pricey for covers I'm just going to have to sell.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    The covers would all be champ levels for me, and everything else would be useful as well. However, my $10 VIP renewal every 4 weeks is the max I am willing to spend on a mobile game.
    For $35 I can buy 3 tickets to see Infinity War and some snacks. 
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    NeonBlue said:

They had an overstock in the warehouse so they need to clear out all these excess covers to make room for the incoming new characters