First alliance to beat thanos

2»

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    jredd said:
    i wanna know who the last alliance to finish is. the scrappy guys who bust it till the end and finish with 5 minutes left.
    During the 2nd run of Civil War, we had 1 guy get locked out of his game for 5 Days after he locked into the event. He didn’t even get a full pass in. Also, had a guy have a major family emergency and was off line for days.    We finished both sides of Civil War with 18 people active.  One of the best moments I have ever experienced in the game.  All 18 rallying around each other with 2 people doing the math to see if it was possible and we pulled it off with 2 hours to go.  That was fun.  
    Well done ! The behind the scenes strategies are part of why I enjoy these events so much
  • Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    I forgot to post. I got personal progression at the same time I took Ace of Blades over the finish line, around 5:10a EST this morning 
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2018
    Sm0keyJ0e said:
    madoctor said:

The last 6 boss events have all been won by sith.

I have never understood the point of these threads. You didn't "win" anything--you all timed everything meticulously to complete the event first. Many, many other allies will get exactly the same rewards you all did without waking up in the middle of the night and dropping everything to go clear a boss round because it unlocked.

Personally, I don't see this being anything different than bragging about placing first in a PVE event because your alli tapped the most.

That all said, to each their own. I applaud anyone and any alli that can come up with reasons to make the game fun and compelling.
    Yep good luck tapping and placing T1 in pve now.

It sure must be better having 20 robots play the game rather than 20 team players. To each their own though.

If you think anybody is "making" people get up in the middle of the night , or choosing RL over MPQ, then you my good sir are truly oblivious. Ignorance is bliss my friend. Bliss, I tell ya. Good luck!
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    **Please keep things civil in this thread or I will lock it.**
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Finished with personal score of 2,741,396.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,190 Chairperson of the Boards
    Godslayers did it late Saturday.

We finished 602 out of 17000 alliances. We overshot the number needed by a bit but not by millions so it indicates that roughly 4% of alliances finished. In what is arguably the easiest boss event. So I don't think there is any need to increase difficultly.

KGB