Unable to connect with Facebook

2»

Comments

• KSV
    KSV Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    The problem is still there for me.
  • BeyKlaw
    BeyKlaw Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    I  also experiencing the 'unable to log into Facebook' issue.  It started last evening and continues this morning.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    yeah me too, got an "error while loading assets," message before the normal can't connect error boxes.  That's a new one.
  • BeyKlaw
    BeyKlaw Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    BeyKlaw said:
    I  also experiencing the 'unable to log into Facebook' issue.  It started last evening and continues this morning.
    I was able to resolve by rebooting my phone and logging into the Facebook app first.  I was able to open MtGPQ, though it asked me of it was OK to log into Facebook first.  Everything seems to work now.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Same here. I was planning to pick up Vraska today... So scared my account is gone
  • DBJones
    DBJones Posts: 803 Critical Contributor
    I ran into a similar issue, hitting cancel and re-logging in to Facebook fixed it for me. Hopefully that works for at least some of you.
  • mrixl2520
    mrixl2520 Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Well seems to have sorted itself out. I just logged in without doing anything different. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. It would appear there was an issue on Facebook's side that should be resolved by now. If you could please try to log back into the game, that'd be greatly appreciated!