Unable to connect with Facebook

Options
ertaii
ertaii Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
At the "connexion" step, I run into an error message which tells me the game is unable to connect back to Facebook. I'm kept out of the game :(

Comments

• Talahamut
    Talahamut Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Here too... i’d really like to finish BoFT!
  • ertaii
    edited April 2018
    Options
    If that's a local server issue : I'm playing from France, on android. App up to date.
  • Wolfteeth
    Wolfteeth Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am locked out as well, anyone having any luck??
  • Yammanig
    Yammanig Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I can’t get onto game uk
  • Darkcanuck99
    Darkcanuck99 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. I have charges to play!! :(
  • Stormcrow
    Stormcrow Posts: 462 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yep, I'm locked out as well.
  • ertaii
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I hope it all gets back to normal soon. I have nodes to complete. And crystals spent in ToTP.

Hey @Brigby are you aware of this ?
  • Sometimes_Witchy
    Sometimes_Witchy Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I don’t use Facebook for login but I think I’m experiencing the same issue with the other login. Deleting and reinstalling the app unfortunately didn’t fix anything. Anyone else getting error code 520?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Oktagon_Daiane
    Seems to affect everyone.. Could you take a look if someone accidentally pulled the server cable?
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    yeah I'm locked out too

httpeverythingfunnyorgwp-contentuploads201307dd53jpg
  • ertaii
    Options
    Things are getting worse now. I can log in BUT the game does not recognize me. If this is not fixed, that'd mean I've lost all my cards !
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    ertaii said:
    Things are getting worse now. I can log in BUT the game does not recognize me. If this is not fixed, that'd mean I've lost all my cards !
    submit a ticket with your original ID # and they'll reset you to it.  That's how I fixed the problem before I linked my account to my facebook.
  • Helgaroth
    Helgaroth Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    What’s with these guys. Just won a node on Terror. Ending encounter. Sat there spinning. Tells me to check MY internet! Forced stop and now can’t login. Of course I will lose the win. Problems with every event and that’s why I will no longer purchase from them. 
  • donvnny45
    donvnny45 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Really wish I could... you know... play the game... maybe i'll download something new to get addicted to...
  • ertaii
    Options
    ertaii said:
    submit a ticket with your original ID # and they'll reset you to it.  That's how I fixed the problem before I linked my account to my facebook.
    Thanks, that what I just did. Hopefully I still had a screenshot with my ID. I think I'll hace a backup of this screenshot somewhere in the cloud soon ^^
  • Sarahschmara
    Sarahschmara Posts: 554 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ertaii said:
    ertaii said:
    Thanks, that what I just did. Hopefully I still had a screenshot with my ID. I think I'll hace a backup of this screenshot somewhere in the cloud soon ^^
    We absolutely recommend writing it down somewhere safe—have you considered tattooing it on your arm?
  • ertaii
    Options
    ertaii said:
    ertaii said:
    We absolutely recommend writing it down somewhere safe—have you considered tattooing it on your arm?
    I'll carve it into my table ;)
  • ertaii
    Options
    Update : I can log back to the game. Not sure for how long.
  • donvnny45
    donvnny45 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm back on as well, thank goodness!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. It would appear that there was some instability on the server side, which caused all players to be unable to access the game. As many of you are aware, this issue has now been resolved and players should be able to successfully login.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but thank you for your patience!