Not Enough Mana Crystals Anymore

Options
2»

Comments

• Houdin
    Houdin Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    honestly my biggest problem right now is runes.

it is the main reason I miss qb. bot for the rewards but instead for the way I could grind it to get the runes needed for my pw levels.

I would happily play something over and over again if it at least gave me 300 runes per win
  • FeralSkald
    FeralSkald Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Houdin said:

it is the main reason I miss qb. bot for the rewards but instead for the way I could grind it to get the runes needed for my pw levels.

I would happily play something over and over again if it at least gave me 300 runes per win
    You get 250/win in heroic story mode. It's not perfect but easy to do and if you build a deck for it can be done in 3 rounds.
  • DumasAG
    DumasAG Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Houdin said:

You get 250/win in heroic story mode. It's not perfect but easy to do and if you build a deck for it can be done in 3 rounds.
    Didn't know this, that's interesting info. However, one of the good things about QB was that even though the grind was mind-numbing, you knew your rank for the week was an ultimate payoff for the rune grinding.

At the rate of rune accumulation currently, Huatli2 is gonna get nerfed before I get her to 60 :(
  • Quantius
    Quantius Posts: 228 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Nah, H2 is gonna be fine. She's great in the sense of "once you start winning, you just keep winning", but she has no comeback and if you don't draw creatures or have G/W gem matches, she's slow af. She's all about momentum and if you don't have it or happen to lose it, she just falls flat.
  • FindingHeart8
    FindingHeart8 Posts: 2,730 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quantius said:
    Nah, H2 is gonna be fine. She's great in the sense of "once you start winning, you just keep winning", but she has no comeback and if you don't draw creatures or have G/W gem matches, she's slow af. She's all about momentum and if you don't have it or happen to lose it, she just falls flat.
    I hope she doesn't get nerfed.  If she does I want to trade her back for all the crystals and runes I invested in her.

Crystals are scarce enough as is without us getting tricked into spending the few we have.