How is your vulture?

Options

Comments

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    280 no BH. The 3 that we're offered as rewards in one of the Boss events helped.
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    325, never had him as BH.
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    209 with 13 covers. No wasted covers as he had the ideal 4,4,4 until I got the last one as a BH to finish him off. In the beginning it was like 0,3,4 before I bought a HfH for Blade to save his cover and got the first Vulture black from the resulting 20CP pull. I loved him when he was a boosted requirement in the initial opening node but for daily use the Grocket/Gamora/Medusa or Strange gets more utility (due to speed/HP use).
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Good question, didn’t know that vulture was the first character in the “3x” generation. I’m the same, 301, set as bonus along with all other 5* feeders. 
    I think the current system is ok, but could be improved. Maybe a 16 character pool, 8 Latest 8 classic, and the classic half rotates every season. The classics are the essential ones for pve each season. Or some number with rotating pool, as long as no character is locked out. Or the easiest solution, more token options
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Would have champed my Vulture easily, but RNG saw fit to bestow a 3/2/12 combo on me.  :/
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Would have champed my Vulture easily, but RNG saw fit to bestow a 3/2/12 combo on me.  :/

And that with your username.
    Harsh.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    281. Set as a BH just to get to the original 13 covers but not past that. Got to 280 after his champion rewards were updated.
  • Sendikelm
    Sendikelm Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    He is my highest 4* at 341 (together with Riri). Had him as BH sometimes.
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    271, bought his last cover with CP to avoid wasting one on the vine. He was BH for a little while.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,648 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    286, never a BH as I got his 13 covers very quickly.
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    299, no BH covers. Wasted quite a few blue/green early on, when he was stuck at something like 0/2/5 and 1/5/5.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,196 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mine is at 283
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    280, I think. Far enough that I got the first 5* Spidey cover from him.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,262 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Vulture is actually my highest covered 4* now at 281. I had him at BH to get to 13 covers, but even that not until well after launch, because initially I didn't see the utility. Once he got to champion, I moved my BH over to whoever was next in line.
  • beyonderbub
    beyonderbub Posts: 661 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My vulture is at 321. I only set him as BH after he became a feeder
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    165...  lol :smile:

4/3/5 and removed him as BH for now.  Not ready to champ him yet.  Don't want to kill my 2* farm.  I am still deep into 3* land.  I'll continue to bump him as I have some free ISO.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine is level 310.  Middle of the pack as far as my 4*s go and I don't think I've ever had him as a BH.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    309 (highest 4*)

I had him BH'd for a while, not sure how long.  I BH'd him primarily for Spider-Man covers and because I think Vulture if one of the best 4*s.  I don't think I had him BH'd for more than 10 covers though (probably even less than that).
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Options
    282, don't remember if I ever had him as BH
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    301, I've had him as BH off and on.

I will also go on record saying the BH system sucks because it is way too fickle.  My rate of 4 star BH is 3.6%.  Now my rate of 5 star BH is 7.5%, so it's not all bad, but the unpredictability is awful.  And this out of a total of 990 tokens, so when I could expect this all to balance out would probably be "not within the life of the game".