MPQ Challenges for fellow players

2»

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards

Try to get 30 green for 2* Storm or Ares in the 2* DDQ nodes, without wiping the enemy team with match damage in the process.
    I try to fire off Iron Man's Freon Beam in the 1-star node.  Getting 19 blue without killing the enemies off is really, really hard to do.

CCW1208 said:
    By the power of Shuri, how many fortifed tiles can you create?
    Can comeone fortify whole board???
    I think I've had about 14 fortified tiles, between using Mr F and C4ge.  In the other direction, I've also made a match with three fortified tiles, for 2x the AP: Two red Mockingbird countdown tiles were one tile apart.  I used Mr F's blue to move a fortified red tile in between them.  They match to get rid of the fortification, and match again to get rid of the tiles completely.  I was pleasantly surprised the devs had thought of a weird corner case like that.
    Trying to get Iron Man's blue to work can be a fun one, too.

I most often see the completely Fortified match thing with C4ge. It's pretty common to end up with a bunch of Fortified black Protect tiles with him, so they get double-matched like that often enough that it's definitely a thing.

My favourite Fortified tile exploit, tho, is using something like Yelena's or Bullseye's black to end up with a Fortified critical tile. That tends to lead to pretty ludicrous cascades.
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Down daken (especially on a 5E node) via his healing and heat power. I did it once but lost the match after... But it was fun. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards

My favourite Fortified tile exploit, tho, is using something like Yelena's or Bullseye's black to end up with a Fortified critical tile. That tends to lead to pretty ludicrous cascades.
    You're right...we do need to add the LOL button back. :)  A fortified critical tile is something that had never even occurred to me, but now I must attempt to get one!!